The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » F/X » » Attention: Showtech and Virtual Soundman Owners! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Andy Wonder
View Profile
Special user
Auckland, New Zealand
747 Posts

Profile of Andy Wonder
I have a MiniTech & have been very happy with it. The range on the remote is great. I use the ankle remote a lot when I am twisting balloons. I am not sure what the real benifit of being able to reprogramme the track order in the ShowTech really is (other than saving on disks). I would not need to change it from show to show as I generally perform my routines in the same order. If I am doing a differnet type of show I just change the disk. The tracks are always laid on the disk on the order I want to use them.
Andy Wonder, Auckland, New Zealand
kenscott
View Profile
Inner circle
1868 Posts

Profile of kenscott
SHwtech can also stop after each track. I see that the VSM and the mini tech you have to stop it between tracks.
ken
Michael Messing
View Profile
Inner circle
Knoxville, TN
1816 Posts

Profile of Michael Messing
Actually the VSM 7.0 and 7.5 (I have the 7.5) can be set up to stop automatically at the end of a track. (It works with an inaudible cue for the VSM.) That's one of the features that sold me on it.

It also has a great auto-fade function. Push two buttons and it automatically fades out the music. Then, it moves to the next track and brings the volume back to the full level so it's ready for then next cue.

ShowTech is the Cadillac of remote systems but the VSM definitely has it's place.
Andy Wonder
View Profile
Special user
Auckland, New Zealand
747 Posts

Profile of Andy Wonder
Oh yeah stopping at the end of each track would be a real advantage. The MiniTech just keeps on playin.

I incerted about 2 minutes of silence at the end of each of my tracks, so I have to minutes to stop it after the sound effect is used. Not having to stop it each time would be handy.
Andy Wonder, Auckland, New Zealand
Ray Thompson
View Profile
New user
Des Moines, Iowa
60 Posts

Profile of Ray Thompson
The Show Tech is the "Cadillac". Also, you can control up to 3 other things (lights, fogger, etc) besides a MD.
BTW I have one for sale.
Ray Thompson, the Mind Wizard
www.hypnosisandmore.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » F/X » » Attention: Showtech and Virtual Soundman Owners! (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL