The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » Materials available (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

espmagic
View Profile
Special user
906 Posts

Profile of espmagic
First post in this forum: after clearing out my office I ran across a number of books/videos of hypnosis instructions that I learned from, and now am trying to pass on - where is the best spot in the Café to do so? And, should I have any concerns over who might eventually get them? I only ask because as a performer I have heard many, many things about hypnotists, and after spending much on these courses I decided that the physical market I am in is not a good one for another hyp act (certainly not me, anyway!). So I want someone else to benefit from the materials I have...

Lee
Mindpro
View Profile
Eternal Order
10073 Posts

Profile of Mindpro
List them below in the Let's Make A Magic Deal forums. You can post them under the proper category such as books, CDs/DVDs, etc. The better listing description the better your chances of finding the right buyer(s).
kmpx18
View Profile
New user
82 Posts

Profile of kmpx18
Hi Lee, I guess my first question lies in what books/dvds do you posess? and secondly what are you asking for each? I may be interested
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » Materials available (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL