The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Wellington Illusions Prices (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MrBadGuy
View Profile
New user
99 Posts

Profile of MrBadGuy
Hi, does anyone know for certain if the prices quoted on Wellington's site for their illusions inlude shipping, or is shipping extra?

Thanks!
JoyJoy
View Profile
Special user
Germany
514 Posts

Profile of JoyJoy
Shipping extra. Cases extra.
I can recommend the perfect work (also in the details)!
chmara
View Profile
Inner circle
Tucson, AZ
1911 Posts

Profile of chmara
Prices are illusion only and well worth it!
Gregg (C. H. Mara) Chmara

Commercial Operations, LLC

Tucson, AZ

C. H. Mara Illusion & Psychic Entertainments
Chezaday
View Profile
Inner circle
Naperville, IL
1673 Posts

Profile of Chezaday
I can also highly recommend Bill's work .. I've got his Origami Box, the See Thru Guillotine and a Lester Lake Chopper in my collection. Each prop is a work of art, inside and out .. built tough for professional use.

Yes, the cases and shipping are extra .. duh!

Steve
MrBadGuy
View Profile
New user
99 Posts

Profile of MrBadGuy
Thanks guys! I appreciate the input! I was trying to gauge how good of a deal I was getting off Magic Auction -- I just bought Mirror Passage brand new off Magic Auction. With this particular illusion, Wellington DOES include the cases in the price, but of course not shipping.
However, unless I see a nice Origami on Magic Auction soon, I will be buying one from Wellington. I'm so excited!

Cheers!
Olle Tro.
View Profile
New user
72 Posts

Profile of Olle Tro.
Yes with this illusion case is included. Like it is written on the page. With the others not. Congrats that was a good deal!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Wellington Illusions Prices (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL