The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Mini Cube Zag Original? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Jimmy Carlsson
View Profile
New user
43 Posts

Profile of Jimmy Carlsson
Hi!

I have a mini zag from Internationalmagic(RonMcMillan) in England. It was bought for a TV-show(never became used) in Sweden around 1993. Now I´m the owner. Its very nice built. I love it! But both the tubes goes in from front side. I haven´t seen this version so often. Most of the mini zags the cubes goes in from front and side.

Which is the Original?

//Jimmy

http://www.jimmycarlsson.se
RVH Magic
View Profile
Special user
877 Posts

Profile of RVH Magic
The version with the tubes going in from the front and side is the original.
Gunther Puchinger from Germany created it and the one you have is unfortunately a copy and it is not as deceptive as the original! (it misses some important details....)
Jimmy Carlsson
View Profile
New user
43 Posts

Profile of Jimmy Carlsson
Thanks for the answer.

In my opinion this copy is more deceptive than the original. It looks more impossible. Which important details do you think it misses?
ClintonMagus
View Profile
Inner circle
Southwestern Southeast
3999 Posts

Profile of ClintonMagus
The front and side tubes add an extra layer of deception to the illusion and remove, in the audience's minds, any possibility that the assistant can be hiding anywhere in the illusion.
Things are more like they are today than they've ever been before...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Mini Cube Zag Original? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.22 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL