The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Mini Pendula (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

RicHeka
View Profile
Inner circle
3999 Posts

Profile of RicHeka
Hello:Rich from MentalCraft here.Last month I contacted Docc Hilford while researching a particular form of pendulum.

During our conversation Docc told me that 3 decades he was making:large stage size pendula and also Mini Pendula....about 3 inches long!.

The Mini Pendulum idea really intrigued me,and Docc went on to say [I paraphrase]:These little pendulums react almost immediately,and are perfect for skeptics.

After I made one and tried it,I immediately realized what Docc was saying....it is nearly impossible to keep these little guy's still!

I asked Docc if he would mind if I created a line of my own versions of Mini Pendula.He graciously gave me the OK. [Thank-you Docc]

I have listed some styles of Mini Pendula at MentalCraft:

http://tinyurl.com/27w7z5b

For a limited time there is free worldwide shipping on these Mini's.

Also [for a limited time],if you make a purchase of $100 or more at MentalCraft you can have your choice of any Mini Pendulum with $10.00 off the listed price of the Mini.

Please also take a look at the various styles of Multi-Pendula I have added at MentalCraft:[If you have purchased Bill Cushmans book 'Trybil' you already know the performance possibilities with a Multi-Pendulum]

http://tinyurl.com/35jgwmh

There is also for a limited time,free worldwide shipping on all Multi-Pendula.

Please do not hesitate to contact me for 'any style pendulum' you would like to have customized.

Happy dowsing.
Rich
Bill Cushman
View Profile
Inner circle
Florida
2876 Posts

Profile of Bill Cushman
I received a mini pendula with my custom order of 2 Multi-Bobs I've described on other threads. I didn't mention it because I wasn't sure when Rich was adding them to his line. Now he has and I will.

My first thought upon seeing mine, the Neolithic quartz arrowhead (with matching quartz bead) was "This is cute as a dickens!" Which led to the tangetial thought, "what in he** is a dickens?"

I'm only sharing my random neural firing as I discovered one of the menanings attributed to dickens is the devil or an imp! Which considering how devilishly clever and impish in behavior the new Mini Pendula are seems especially fitting. Hence, the Dickens Pendula.

OK, now that I have that out of my system a review of the actual product! This matches the first pendulum I ever received from Rich, also a Neolithic Quartz arrowhead and bead.

There are several other styles I'm sure other folks will prefer; I just happen to like to be able to introduce a true ancient object from time to time. Simply via age, it instills a quality that immediately increases interest as well as opening the door to a variety of storylines.

I'd like to make a distinction about the nature of the mini that Rich described as being "impossible to keep these little guys still." It is actually very easy to still the mini. On the flip side, it is also very, very easy to induce movement.

Which is what I suspect Docc was referring to when he said "they react almost immediately and are perfect for skeptics." You need some stillness for movement to stand out against. The mini fulfills these qualities wonderfully!

While it may be a little harder to shift to certain directions in movement while already in motion, as Rich said it is nearly impossible to keep a mini still for very long. You can count on a quick start up with anyone which is an excellent feature to have.

And not only for skeptics but for routines where you don't have time to wait to "train" a participant should they prove difficult to work with for any reason. This is good to have for when a routine requires a pendulum but the occasiion may not provide a lot of time to work with.

Finally, back to where I started; the cute factor! People love to handle the mini. It just immediately grabs attention and people want to handle it. Simply bringing out a mini-pendula will get things swinging.

Thanks Rich! Another great additionn to your line of stylish pendulums. You really hit this one out of the ballpark!
robinr
View Profile
Loyal user
Greater Los Angeles area
226 Posts

Profile of robinr
I've recently had Rich create some personalized versions of both the mini-pendulum and the multi-pendulum. He responded immediately and came up with exactly what I was looking for at a very reasonable price. If you want to see what they look like, email me and I'll send a pic.

I was thrilled with the quality of both mini- and multi-pendulums. I've used pendulums extensively and was shocked at how much more active the mini-pendulums are than a normal length pendulum. There are always people who have trouble making a pendulum move. We all develop ways to help them, including putting our hand on their shoulder and thinking "move" ourselves, but I think these mini-pendulums would make it work for almost everyone.

So I asked him to develop minis which he can sell in quantities of 10 or 20 at reduced prices, which I can have the audience use, and sell to them later. Again Rich responded immediately and we're looking over the possible styles.

I couldn't be more pleased.
RicHeka
View Profile
Inner circle
3999 Posts

Profile of RicHeka
Robin....thank-you for your kind and generous comments. It has been my GREAT pleasure working with you.

The Mini's are truly amazing as you stated.

I have created two more Mini Pendulums for possible after show sales, and I will be sending you the photos shortly.

Rich
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Mini Pendula (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL