The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Bicycle Back Business Cards (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Tophie
View Profile
Loyal user
259 Posts

Profile of Tophie
Does anyone know how to order bicycle back business cards.
Abbott's used to print these along time ago.

Who would do this now?
Scott Fridinger
View Profile
Special user
Gloucester Pt, VA
883 Posts

Profile of Scott Fridinger
Well, since USPC is stopping altering the back of their cards because of trademark infringement, I would expect that using this artwork on a business card would be illegal, without permission form USPC.

But I am not a lawyer.
www.JustGreatMagic.com
Sleight of Hand, Sleight of Mind
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22867 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Contact Haines House of Cards, they have been printing playing card business cards for years. All the import copies have hurt their business greatly, plus they lost their exclusive agreement with USPC many years ago when the company was sold. They were the exclusive supplier of all gimmicked decks for as long as I can remember.

They no longer have a web site so you will have to call them by a thing called a telephone.

2514 Leslie Ave
Cincinnati (Norwood), OH 45212
513-531-6548

dinger136, these are not printing on the back, but a blank face card printed on the blank face with your business card information. The back is a normal playing card. Great for card tricks when you use a stranger card and it turns out to be your promotional business card.
insight
View Profile
Inner circle
3095 Posts

Profile of insight
I've used the service before, it's good.

Regards,
Mike
Dan Bernier
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
2298 Posts

Profile of Dan Bernier
I do believe that as long as you don't alter the back of the card it would be okay to use it. USPCC does stress that they will not allow the backs to be altered, but I don't see how using the back design as is is considered altering it.
"If you're going to walk in the rain, don't complain about getting wet!"
Tophie
View Profile
Loyal user
259 Posts

Profile of Tophie
Apparently you can get the new Mandolin Back business card here

http://809bicycle.com/

They are $ 0.05 for a minimum order of 5000
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Bicycle Back Business Cards (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL