The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Reveal Seals (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Mercury52
View Profile
Inner circle
Kevin Reylek
2240 Posts

Profile of Mercury52
As of midnight, the New York Magic Project is now 2 years old! To celebrate, we're launching a limited beta version of our new effect/utility item, Reveal Seals.

These are custom-printed deck seals that allow you to reveal a selected card or a spectator's thought. Incredibly compact and stealthy, you can "set it and forget it".

The beta version includes 25 seals (5 each of 5 designs) and basic instructions.

We're inviting everyone to submit their own ideas for new designs and routines for Reveal Seals, because the possibilities are truly endless. If we wind up using your ideas in the full release later this year, you'll receive full credit, and your own free copy of the final version.

Check it out!

http://www.newyorkmagicproject.com/products/revealseals.htm

Kevin
Kevin Reylek
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
I like the look of these!

Oh, HAPPY BIRTHDAY New York Magic Project!
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
Douglas Lippert
View Profile
Inner circle
E Pluribus Unum
2343 Posts

Profile of Douglas Lippert
Happy birthday NYMP!

My idea:

You can use the deck seal to instantly stooge a spectator. For example, you can print the words "Pick 13!" on one of the seals and use it for card at any number.

You instruct them to carefully break the seal. This psychologically makes them look closely at the seal and notice the instructions.
Douglas Lippert
Former I.B.M. Ring #8 Secretary
insight
View Profile
Inner circle
3095 Posts

Profile of insight
Happy Bday!

Regards,
Mike
Mercury52
View Profile
Inner circle
Kevin Reylek
2240 Posts

Profile of Mercury52
Thanks to all who have ordered and submitted ideas so far. We've had some great ideas rolling in! Thanks also for the birthday wishes!

I also wanted to mention that about half of the beta units are going to Murphy's, so people can pick this up at their favorite dealer fairly soon. They should be available through Murphy's in about a week or so.

Kevin
Kevin Reylek
alex_pandrea
View Profile
Loyal user
223 Posts

Profile of alex_pandrea
I love reveal seals!

ap.
Mercury52
View Profile
Inner circle
Kevin Reylek
2240 Posts

Profile of Mercury52
I should also mention that we gave away a free beta pack yesterday via Twitter, which was scooped up in under 10 minutes. We're liable to give a few more away in the coming weeks, so follow @NYMagic on Twitter for your chance to snag a freebie!

Also, the ideas for seals are still rolling in, and there are some great ones! Very pleased at how clever and creative people are being!

Kevin
Kevin Reylek
M Sini
View Profile
Inner circle
1359 Posts

Profile of M Sini
Quote:
On 2010-07-31 22:37, Douglas Lippert wrote:
Happy birthday NYMP!

My idea:

You can use the deck seal to instantly stooge a spectator. For example, you can print the words "Pick 13!" on one of the seals and use it for card at any number.

You instruct them to carefully break the seal. This psychologically makes them look closely at the seal and notice the instructions.

That's a great suggestion Doug!
Douglas Lippert
View Profile
Inner circle
E Pluribus Unum
2343 Posts

Profile of Douglas Lippert
Thank you Mario.
Douglas Lippert
Former I.B.M. Ring #8 Secretary
Mercury52
View Profile
Inner circle
Kevin Reylek
2240 Posts

Profile of Mercury52
Hey guys. Just wanted to give you a quick heads-up that the beta packs are now posted at murphy's and are available from your favorite dealer.

We've had some GREAT ideas submitted, I'm very excited about some of these!

Kevin
Kevin Reylek
alex_pandrea
View Profile
Loyal user
223 Posts

Profile of alex_pandrea
The guys at the shop were playing around with the reveal seals today and came up with some awesome stuff using them! These reveal seals are such a great idea! Thanks New York Magic Project!! Smile
Mercury52
View Profile
Inner circle
Kevin Reylek
2240 Posts

Profile of Mercury52
After just a few short weeks, almost the entire batch of the Beta Packs is gone. There are still a handful left, so if you want to get your hands on some seals at this low beta price - now's your chance.

We've also continued to get a ton of great ideas submitted, but are always on the lookout for more, so keep 'em coming!

Kevin
Kevin Reylek
Mercury52
View Profile
Inner circle
Kevin Reylek
2240 Posts

Profile of Mercury52
Just wanted to share with you a fun little presentation that we filmed casually a couple weeks back that my friend Magick Balay created using the "Look in the Box" seal that comes in the Reveal Seals pack. Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqY8FI_ncSc

Kevin
Kevin Reylek
Rpascual
View Profile
Special user
USA
668 Posts

Profile of Rpascual
Whatever happened to this project? Seems like it died down.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Reveal Seals (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL