The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Jumbo Cards, why so expensive? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

BaoHoang
View Profile
Regular user
Montreal, Canada
140 Posts

Profile of BaoHoang
I'm seeing dealers and magic shops selling Jumbo Bicycles cards at 20$+ but I just found a toy shop selling them 10$ only. That was their regular price, no promotions or sale. Anybody knows why? Have you found jumbo bikes at this price?
Montreal Magician Bao
www.baomagic.com
iwillfoolu
View Profile
Special user
Upstate NY, USA
746 Posts

Profile of iwillfoolu
Because businesses have to make a profit. Toy stores sell more items than magic shops. Also I am guessing that the toy shop is online not a brick and mortar shop, less expenses= lower prices.

$10 is as cheap as I have ever found Jumbo Bike Decks, but you still have to pay shipping, so buy a few.
Magician and Balloon Twister
New York Magicians
Magician New York
motown
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta by way of Detroit
6136 Posts

Profile of motown
What was the toy store selling them for $10?
"If you ever write anything about me after I'm gone, I will come back and haunt you."
– Karl Germain
BaoHoang
View Profile
Regular user
Montreal, Canada
140 Posts

Profile of BaoHoang
It is not online but it's in a mall. I live in canada and it's in a toy shop called "Tour de Jeux". I'm getting the last one tomorrow.
Montreal Magician Bao
www.baomagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Jumbo Cards, why so expensive? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL