The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » IMX 2011 - International Magic Experience (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
Craig Dickson
View Profile
Veteran user
Pleasant Valley, NY
351 Posts

Profile of Craig Dickson
Even Jerry O'Connell from London is coming. Smile
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
Registered and booked a room.
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
Andrew Zuber
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles, CA
2653 Posts

Profile of Andrew Zuber
Looks like I need to get on it!
"I'm sorry - if you were right, I would agree with you." -Robin Williams, Awakenings
NYCJoePitt
View Profile
Special user
553 Posts

Profile of NYCJoePitt
I'm booked and booked!
mitchmagi
View Profile
Regular user
108 Posts

Profile of mitchmagi
This is one act that you won’t ever forget ... Hayashi!

We've added one of the most incredible nailbiting acts that you will ever see live to the already phenomenal line-up at IMX - the mindblowing Hayashi!

Check out the video ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9rgbqJ2k_g

This is an act that defies belief … a breathaking combination of mentalism and Samurai swordsmanship which has thrilled audiences across the globe. It's a rollercoaster ride of pure adrenalin !

Adept not only on stage – but in the close-up arena, too, Hayashi’s competition history is one of the most international and extensive in the magic industry. He was the 2005 SAM European Champion of Magic in Close-Up. 1st place Winner at the MacMillan International Magic Championships in London, as well as the French, German, Italian, Swiss, and Austrian National Championships with his card performance. He has competed in 24 major competitions around the world, been featured on national primetime television in five countries, performed in seven languages, and lectured in fifteen countries spanning three continents.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EW46UBdkafQ

Hayashi joins a stellar line-up of some of magic's greatest stars from across the globe from the 23 - 25 May 2011 in Las Vegas.

*Rudy Coby
*An Halim
*Helder Guimares
*Jason Bishop
*Michael Ammar
*Juliana Chen
*David Acer
*Daniel Garcia
*Wayne Houchin
*Tim Ellis & Sue-Anne Webster
*Banachek
*Chris Capehart
*Boris Wild
*Morgan Strebler
*Luke Jermay
*Richard Sanders
*Pit Hartling
*Ponta the Smith
*Oz Pearlman
*Simon Coronel
*Paul Vigil
*Shoot Ogawa
*David Berglas ( via live video conference )
*plus many more

Unrivalled choice, incredible performances, three days of non-stop magic!

Discover what lies in store ... A limited number of registrations remain from just $149 - http://www.imx2011.com/web
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
Just Sue-Ann Webster is enough... but Hiyashi... WOW... HOW ARE YOU DOING IT?
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
mitchmagi
View Profile
Regular user
108 Posts

Profile of mitchmagi
http://www.linkingpage.com/magicnewsfeed......ell.html

Great interview on IMX with Wayne Houchin, Banachek, Dodd Vickers & Cameron Ramsay on The Magic Newswire.

Posted: Mar 29, 2011 10:52am
The latest IMX newsletter - http://eepurl.com/c9P6Q

In 7 weeks time - 25+ of the world's finest performers will be descending on Las Vegas for an incredible 3 days of nothing but magic ! Our Pro-Pass registrations are nearly sold out - so if your friends haven't yet booked - time is of the essence ...

IMX is all about choice - and we've added not one but another two incredible sessions to the already stellar line-up ... Timothy Noonan is one of America’s leading corporate entertainers having performed around the world for the past 15 years. At IMX, Timothy will reveal the real work behind corporate entertainment. Have you ever wondered why hundreds of magicians want to do trade shows, but only a handful get all of the work? This is not a “learn more tricks” lecture – this is all about the business of the business: insider tips, marketing secrets, and information that continues to get Timothy REAL bookings in the REAL world. A learning experience that is not to be missed.

And if you get tired of learning from Rudy Coby, Michael Ammar, Hayashi, Helder Guimares, Jason Bishop, Juliana Chen, David Acer, Daniel Garcia, Wayne Houchin, Ivan Pecel, Tim Ellis, Sue-Anne Webster, Simon Coronel, Boris Wild, Banachek, Chris Capehart, Morgan Strebler, Richard Sanders, Pit Hartling, Ponta the Smith, Oz Pearlman, Shoot Ogawa or Paul Vigil to name just a few ... pick up that deck of cards - and take part in a unique Card Manipulation session featuring Extreme Card Manipulation champion - Ekaterina - from Moscow along with a special performance by multi-award winning Korean manipulator - Lee Young Woo. Ekaterina will dazzle you with her mind-boggling talent and cardistry - taking flourishing to a whole new level ... while Lee Young Woo will show why he took top honours at the Busan International Magic Festival.

With 2 international stage gala shows, 3 close-up encounters, 4 one-man shows, 15 dealers from around the world & and over 25 lectures, workshops & specials events ... and 1 extraordinary 'Evening with David Berglas' via live video conference ... we simply can't wait ! And lots of surprises still in store ;-)

See you in Vegas !

The IMX Team

P.S. The schedule is soon to be finalised & in the coming weeks you'll be able to login & start crafting your own unique experience. Keep an eye on your email for all the details.

P.P.S. The Orleans Hotel only have a limited number of rooms remaining as part our block booking ... starting at an incredible $35 per night - hurry ! B
JorgeRamos
View Profile
New user
Las Vegas
23 Posts

Profile of JorgeRamos
This is looking like it's gonna be a great convention. Can't wait.
Craig Dickson
View Profile
Veteran user
Pleasant Valley, NY
351 Posts

Profile of Craig Dickson
Time is getting closer, friends are coming from the UK because I told them they had to join us. We are all getting excited. It is going to be quite the event. Can't wait. Hope to see you all there. When I first heard of Craig's concept, I thought, wow, some one who get's it. The old convention format is dead, some just fail to see that, but here is a guy who really gets it, count us in. Joanne and I are both excited. I know any of you who are lucky enough to attend will agree. One you do not want to miss. Worldclass all the way.
mitchmagi
View Profile
Regular user
108 Posts

Profile of mitchmagi
There's great excitement as our IMX Grand Prize draw is now just 2 weeks away ...

You can win an all-expenses paid trip to the International Magic Experience in Las Vegas from the 23-25 May 2011

*3 nights accommodation at The Orleans Hotel
*Round-trip airfare from anywhere in the continental USA ( or equivalent value for overseas entrants )
*VIP Pro-pass registration to IMX 2011

Simply head on over to http://www.imxlasvegas.com/web/winviptrip/ for all the details.

PLUS thanks to the incredible folks at Murphys Magic - we have some stellar giveaways for the runners-up - Paul Harris' True Astonishments Box Set, Branded by Tim Trono, Lennart Green MASTERFILE, EMC DVD Set, Card College 1&2, Daniel Garcia Project Vol # 1 - #6, Interlace by Richard Sanders, Moments & Destroyers Book Set, The Lightning Box, TKO: The Kaylor Option, Loops Vol. 1 & Vol. 2 and sooooo much more!

Don't miss out !

25+ of the world’s greatest performers in 3 days of non-stop magic – incredible performances, unrivalled training and mindblowing skill. There are now only a limited number of ProPass registrations remaining at just $149 ...
Bill Wells
View Profile
Elite user
Lexington, VA
457 Posts

Profile of Bill Wells
IMX really looks like THE convention not to miss this year. I am very impressed by the innovations that Craig is introducing and am very excited to be attending the IMX. I am also amazed how he has been able to book such outstanding talent and features such great new events at such a bargain registration fee - less than half the fee of many of the big conventions. I will definitely be there in May !!
NYCJoePitt
View Profile
Special user
553 Posts

Profile of NYCJoePitt
I scheduled my sections! Can't wait! Awesome selections and variety!
Steve Brooks
View Profile
Founder / Manager
Northern California - United States
4745 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
I'm really looking forward to this! Smile
"Always be you because nobody else can" - Steve Brooks
mitchmagi
View Profile
Regular user
108 Posts

Profile of mitchmagi
Get a sneak preview of the IMX schedule -
http://www.imxlasvegas.com/web/IMXdraftschedule.pdf ...

25+ of the world's greatest performers
3 days of nothing but magic!

Only a handful of Pro-Pass registrations remain from just $149! Our room allocation at The Orleans ( with rooms from a ridiculous $35 per night ) is now also nearly sold out - so hurry !

23 - 25 May 2011
NYCJoePitt
View Profile
Special user
553 Posts

Profile of NYCJoePitt
Quote:
On 2011-04-17 15:41, mitchmagi wrote:
Get a sneak preview of the IMX schedule -
http://www.imxlasvegas.com/web/IMXdraftschedule.pdf ...

Just an FYI that a couple of lectures have been added since this PDF was created. So don't use it as your only source for the cuurent schedule. Make sure you check online for the latest changes. For example, OZ has added a 2nd show on Wednesday since this was printed.

See ya there!
Craig Dickson
View Profile
Veteran user
Pleasant Valley, NY
351 Posts

Profile of Craig Dickson
Just planning what to bring is the difficult part. Wife, money, ok that covers it.
TCG438
View Profile
New user
95 Posts

Profile of TCG438
Quote:
On 2011-04-19 13:28, Craig Dickson wrote:
Just planning what to bring is the difficult part. Wife, money, ok that covers it.

An empty suitcase for all the purchases.
Craig Dickson
View Profile
Veteran user
Pleasant Valley, NY
351 Posts

Profile of Craig Dickson
Funny you say that, we went to Blackpool with 250 pounds of luggage, sold out at lecture and stand. A good week. We came home with 250 pounds of luggage. I never knew shoes and handbags could weigh that much Smile At Eastbourne we had to buy another bag. Don't ask about the wrought iron table she bought. She is good.
mitchmagi
View Profile
Regular user
108 Posts

Profile of mitchmagi
IMX GETS EVEN BIGGER!

IMX 2011 gets even bigger as David Kaye joins the IMX All-Star Team!

David Kaye is undoubtedly a kids show master but his principles are universal. Whether working for children or adults, David shares with you a lifetime of secrets to enhance your performance at IMX. Not to be missed!

Richard Kaufman says of David Kaye's work -

"There is no book regarding the performance of magic for adults that is the equal of David Kaye's Seriously Silly. The psychological insight the author has regarding his young audience is staggering. Seriously silly offers lessons in performance and psychology that every performer, whether working for children or adults, can use to greatly enhance their shows. I don't publish many books these days, but I had no choice here: Seriously Silly is the best book ever written on how to perform magic effectively."

30 of magic's finest performers ... 3 days of non-stop magic ... 1 month to go! http://www.imxlasvegas.com

Posted: Apr 24, 2011 5:04am
Our Grand Prize draw has taken place ... and the winner of an all-expenses paid trip to Las Vegas ... flights, hotel, and registration to IMX 2011 is Tyler J Souza from Fall River, MA ! Congratulations
Craig Dickson
View Profile
Veteran user
Pleasant Valley, NY
351 Posts

Profile of Craig Dickson
A little over two weeks to go, just left a few of the performers at FFFF, they are all excited about this. I cannot wait. Packing all sorts great stuff now to ship out.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » IMX 2011 - International Magic Experience (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.25 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL