The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Alain Nu Lecture -- Peobody, MA Tomorrow - Saturday (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

StrangeMagick
View Profile
Special user
635 Posts

Profile of StrangeMagick
Just a heads-up that Alain Nu will be lecturing at Diamond's Magic in Peabody, MA tomorrow at 12PM.

515 Lowell Street #4
Peabody, MA 01960
(978) 535-8950
DiamondsMagic.com

Just thought I'd let people know. Sorry I forgot to do this earlier.

Dave Birtwell
Paul Carnazzo
View Profile
Inner circle
1174 Posts

Profile of Paul Carnazzo
I'll be there with bells on!

Also, there is a special class after the lecture...not sure how much it is though.

Dave B,

Will you be there?
remember....always use your powers for good!

http://www.mentalvoyage.com
Rocketeer
View Profile
Special user
Westchester, NY
965 Posts

Profile of Rocketeer
I just attended Alain's lecture and workshop at Tannen's in NYC last night. It was informative and inspiring. Any one or two effects I learned were worth the whole price.

Alain himself is a charming and skilled speaker. And after asking everyone's name at the beginning in the evening, he called everybody by name for the rest of the night. There's an old saying, "There is no sound as sweet as the sound of one's own name." It's true. Very effective.

I highly recommend Alain's lectures and workshops to anyone who wants to learn from a true working professional.

Rocky
I'm selling my hardcover autographed limited edition copy of Jerome Finley's "Thought Veil"

PM me for info.
fyi2
View Profile
Loyal user
291 Posts

Profile of fyi2
I am SO looking forward to this.
StrangeMagick
View Profile
Special user
635 Posts

Profile of StrangeMagick
Paul:

You're probably on your way ... but, yes, I'll be there.

Dave
jsereb
View Profile
New user
58 Posts

Profile of jsereb
I saw Alain in NY at Tannens (the workshop & the lecture) and I concur with Rocketeer. Alain was great...very personable, engaging, funny, entertaining. He talked a a bit about his philosophy on mentalism (and certain effects) and performed highlights from several of his manuscripts. Well worth it!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Alain Nu Lecture -- Peobody, MA Tomorrow - Saturday (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL