The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Chris Kenner's "Out of Control" (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Phil Pearce
View Profile
Loyal user
Dallas, GA
258 Posts

Profile of Phil Pearce
I didn't know where else to put this question, so moderator, here goes...if it's in the wrong category, pls let me know where you move it.
Did Chris Kenner write a book entitled "Out of Control"? If so, does anyone have any comments on it?
I am aware that Mr. Kenner's "Totally Out of Control" is a very popular book. The information I'm after is about another book, a different one, entitled simply "Out of Control". I've done the usual online searches and cannot find a book by that title; however, I've seen this for sale and the seller, even after specific questioning by me, insists that the title of the book he is selling is "Out of Control"...no "Totally".
Thanks for any information anyone can provide me.
Yves Tourigny
View Profile
Veteran user
Somewhere in Quebec
323 Posts

Profile of Yves Tourigny
This is the same book.

Yves
Peo Olsson
View Profile
Inner circle
Stockholm, Sweden
3260 Posts

Profile of Peo Olsson
"Out of Control" and "Totally Out of Control" is indeed the same book, but you have to read them from different sides, that is you have to flip the book over.

The material, mostly cards and coins, are NOT for the beginner.

Its a fun read with hillarious illustrations.

Recomended reading if you can get hold of a copy... I think Richard Kaufman had the book reprinted.
Pictured to the left my hero and me during FISM 2006 in Stockholm.
Peo Olsson
View Profile
Inner circle
Stockholm, Sweden
3260 Posts

Profile of Peo Olsson
"Totally Out of Control
Chris Kenner's TOTALLY OUT OF CONTROL, one of our most popular books, contains cutting edge card, coin, and rope magic along with a wicked sense of humor. Created by Christ Kenner and Homer Liwag, Totally Out of Control will arm you with mind-blowing sleight of hand magic. After book is published, price returns to normal, $45.00."

Add from Kaufman and company
Phil Pearce
View Profile
Loyal user
Dallas, GA
258 Posts

Profile of Phil Pearce
Thanks Yves and Peo!
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22900 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
The guys are correct, the book does not have a back cover. You read Out of Control which takes you to the middle of the book, then you flip the book end for end and read Totally Out of Control.

The material is great, but it does take practice, but in the end you will have effects no one else is doing.

Here is a link to Kaufman and Greenburg Company: http://kaufman.geniimagazine.com/booksandtapes.html
motown
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta by way of Detroit
6021 Posts

Profile of motown
It's a two-way book. White cover on on side and black cover on the other.
"If you ever write anything about me after I'm gone, I will come back and haunt you."
– Karl Germain
Miraclemakers
View Profile
Special user
INA
684 Posts

Profile of Miraclemakers
This book is great, I always used "missing link" when I perform impromptu magic with rubber bands....
I learn the trick from this book....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPysG6P0Njg
Peo Olsson
View Profile
Inner circle
Stockholm, Sweden
3260 Posts

Profile of Peo Olsson
Nice video, nice trick, NICE GIRL .. she kinda reminds me of Penople Cruz (hubba, hubba).
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Chris Kenner's "Out of Control" (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL