The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » America in 2010 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Chance
View Profile
Inner circle
1385 Posts

Profile of Chance
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5841 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
Thank you chance, the title doesn't even reflect the article but what ever the reason you posted that it is interesting I'm sure....
Chance
View Profile
Inner circle
1385 Posts

Profile of Chance
LobowolfXXX
View Profile
Inner circle
La Famiglia
1196 Posts

Profile of LobowolfXXX
"Torture doesn't work" lol
Guess they forgot to tell Bill Buckley.

"...as we reason and love, we are able to hope. And hope enables us to resist those things that would enslave us."
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5841 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
Is there an actual point to this thread?
LobowolfXXX
View Profile
Inner circle
La Famiglia
1196 Posts

Profile of LobowolfXXX
Quote:
On 2010-08-25 17:12, MagicSanta wrote:
Is there an actual point to this thread?

Allegedly.
"Torture doesn't work" lol
Guess they forgot to tell Bill Buckley.

"...as we reason and love, we are able to hope. And hope enables us to resist those things that would enslave us."
balducci
View Profile
Loyal user
Canada
227 Posts

Profile of balducci
Oooh. My turn to contribute:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/time/08599201315000

"Government agents can sneak onto your property in the middle of the night, put a GPS device on the bottom of your car and keep track of everywhere you go. This doesn't violate your Fourth Amendment rights, because you do not have any reasonable expectation of privacy in your own driveway - and no reasonable expectation that the government isn't tracking your movements."
Make America Great Again! - Trump in 2020 ... "We're a capitalistic society. I go into business, I don't make it, I go bankrupt. They're not going to bail me out. I've been on welfare and food stamps. Did anyone help me? No." - Craig T. Nelson, actor.
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5841 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
Heck, they can keep track of anything with a GPS can't they?

Dude....I'm eating some govt issued stew right now (my only meal of the day!) and it is freakin' goooooood)
balducci
View Profile
Loyal user
Canada
227 Posts

Profile of balducci
2010 and beyond!

Make America Great Again! - Trump in 2020 ... "We're a capitalistic society. I go into business, I don't make it, I go bankrupt. They're not going to bail me out. I've been on welfare and food stamps. Did anyone help me? No." - Craig T. Nelson, actor.
Josh Riel
View Profile
Inner circle
of hell
1995 Posts

Profile of Josh Riel
I am here to add a mindless graph!

Magic is doing improbable things with odd items that, under normal circumstances, would be unnessecary and quite often undesirable.
balducci
View Profile
Loyal user
Canada
227 Posts

Profile of balducci
Quote:
On 2010-08-25 19:02, MagicSanta wrote:

Dude....I'm eating some govt issued stew right now (my only meal of the day!) and it is freakin' goooooood)

Still feeling good, or is that govt issued swill repeating on you by now?

Naw, seriously, have you thought about adding a tip jar link to your profile, or making a post in the "Looking out for our own" forum? Others have, why shouldn't you?
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5841 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
Dude, it took me a long time to just accept unemployment, just not my thing. I'm an idiot, I'd starve myself first I think. I honestly don't even know what a tip jar is next to a profile! Hey, that stew was great and I usually hate stew and really hate canned stew (my mother, bless her, couldn't cook and grew up so poor she only could properly make beans) but this stew was great, it is called Moorehouse. Tomorrow is food pantry day! You want is interesting is they only have govt supported stuff every other month, which makes no sense. As long as I have gas, elec., a phone (wife ill, gotta have a phone), and water I'm happy. I'd like some dang real meat though some day!
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21263 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Colorado has a new "knock warrant". It is where one cop knocks on the front door, and the other runs arround the back and yells "COME IN!" I will try to find a link. (Don't hold your breath)
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » America in 2010 (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL