We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Vanished by Al Marcus (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
Sammy J.
View Profile
Inner circle
Castle Rock, Colorado
1786 Posts

Profile of Sammy J.
Quote:
On 2010-08-28 23:09, insight wrote:
In Revolution, does the coin end up in the performer's pocket?

Regards,
Mike

Yes it does, but both hands are in play.
Sammy J. Teague
AlMarcusmagic
View Profile
New user
6 Posts

Profile of AlMarcusmagic
God Bless your Wife and you Mr. Teague
Al
samdan
View Profile
Special user
513 Posts

Profile of samdan
Al, is this easy enough for a hobbyist not doing sleights?
AlMarcusmagic
View Profile
New user
6 Posts

Profile of AlMarcusmagic
I think so Samdan. Easy to follow instructions. Maybe a few times in front of a mirror and, you will be fooling yourself and all your friends.
Cheers,
Al
Sammy J.
View Profile
Inner circle
Castle Rock, Colorado
1786 Posts

Profile of Sammy J.
Quote:
On 2010-08-29 17:35, AlMarcusmagic wrote:
God Bless your Wife and you Mr. Teague
Al

Thank you, Al.

What magic store is your demo shot in? It's enough to make me drool!

Boy, do I miss having a great magic shop in town.

Sammy
Sammy J. Teague
AlMarcusmagic
View Profile
New user
6 Posts

Profile of AlMarcusmagic
The video was shot by Joe Litvinchuck at his brick and mortor shop in San Leandro, California. It's called JJs Magic shop. If your ever in town stop in on a Saturday and say hi. A very friendly place. Joe is also a great inventor of magic. He will be coming out with an effect before too long that will absolutly BLOW EVERYONE AWAY! Not only that, he makes them himself and, they are one of the most beautiful things you ever saw. A real collectors item. He is putting a web site together also and, it will be called Phantommagic.com
Cheers,
Al
toph
View Profile
Regular user
Dock o' the Bay, California
162 Posts

Profile of toph
Quote:
On 2010-08-29 22:49, AlMarcusmagic wrote:
The video was shot by Joe Litvinchuck at his brick and mortor shop in San Leandro, California. It's called JJs Magic shop. If your ever in town stop in on a Saturday and say hi. A very friendly place. Joe is also a great inventor of magic. He will be coming out with an effect before too long that will absolutly BLOW EVERYONE AWAY! Not only that, he makes them himself and, they are one of the most beautiful things you ever saw. A real collectors item. He is putting a web site together also and, it will be called Phantommagic.com
Cheers,
Al

Where exaclty is this shop located, I would absolutely love to stop by! I live in San Francsico. I tried googling JJ's Magic Shop and came up with nothing. I even tried yelping San Leandro, CA for magic shops to no avail! I'd greatly appreciate it!
AlMarcusmagic
View Profile
New user
6 Posts

Profile of AlMarcusmagic
JJs Magic shop is at 935 Manor Blvd. in Washingto Manor in San Leandro,Ca
It's just down from the Washington Manor Post office. If you decide to come please let me know so that I can be there to meet you. Also, some of us are going to Gerry Griffens Magic Dinner House on the 18th of Sept. The Calamari Brothers will be putting thier show. You would have to buy the tickets in advance though at Calmagic.com
Cheers,
Al
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
8884 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Hey Al, welcome to the Café. Smile Much luck with your effect, looks pretty good. Smile

-Mb
*Check out my latest: Gifts From The Old Country: A Mini-Magic Book, MBs Mini-Lecture on Coin Magic, The MB Tanspo PLUS, MB's Morgan, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at gumroad.com/mb217magic Smile

"Believe in YOU, and you will see the greatest magic that ever was." -Mb Smile
AlMarcusmagic
View Profile
New user
6 Posts

Profile of AlMarcusmagic
Thank you Mb, I appreciate that. And it's it's nice to meet you.
Al
insight
View Profile
Inner circle
3095 Posts

Profile of insight
Al,

Can you retrieve the coin from the pocket easily with your 2nd hand right away? My routine requires me to do exactly what you did in the demo. BUT THEN, I have to take my other hand, put it inside the pocket, and come up with the same coin.

Regards,
Mike
toph
View Profile
Regular user
Dock o' the Bay, California
162 Posts

Profile of toph
Quote:
On 2010-08-31 17:33, AlMarcusmagic wrote:
JJs Magic shop is at 935 Manor Blvd. in Washington Manor in San Leandro,Ca
It's just down from the Washington Manor Post office. If you decide to come please let me know so that I can be there to meet you. Also, some of us are going to Gerry Griffens Magic Dinner House on the 18th of Sept. The Calamari Brothers will be putting thier show. You would have to buy the tickets in advance though at Calmagic.com
Cheers,
Al

Thank you Al! I will PM you before I do make my way to visit, It would be a pleasure to meet you. Unfortunately, I won't be able to make the Dinner show this coming 18th but I do appreciate the invite. I'm sure it will be a blast. Take care!
insight
View Profile
Inner circle
3095 Posts

Profile of insight
No reviews for this?

Regards,
Mike
PAUL K
View Profile
Special user
Massachusetts
547 Posts

Profile of PAUL K
Quote:
On 2010-08-26 22:24, Dougini wrote:
Here's the video on it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXS6fXOY8cE

Whatcha think, folks? Worth $25? No?

Not much response for something NEW! LOL!

Doug

Anyone have Vanished by Al Marcus and do you like it.

Paul
Tennispro
View Profile
Regular user
121 Posts

Profile of Tennispro
Its pretty amazing - no reviews on this yet?
acer
View Profile
New user
70 Posts

Profile of acer
Pro : can use any currency and different coins
con: you have to do some work on the gimmick before using it; gimmick could be noisy
caigy
View Profile
Inner circle
England
1147 Posts

Profile of caigy
Still no reviews?
Has anyone bought or seen this performed for real?
I pm'd Al a couple of questions mid September but it is still showing as 'unread'.
Any feedback would be appreciated,

Paul Mc.
Exclusive Worldwide Supplier of the Grismer Lock.

Top Class, Individually Crafted Performance Pieces, For The Discerning Psychological Entertainer

www.psychicmentality.com
https://virya-uk.com/
Russell Davidson
View Profile
Inner circle
Hampshire, England
1106 Posts

Profile of Russell Davidson
I'd like a review too. From what I can find it seems the gimmick is loud & you have to modify it. Perhaps someone can explain why this is & why it's not sent already modified. Hopefully Al can come back to this thread & answer some of these questions because there's no info here so far that would encourage anyone to part with their money.

The lack of the search function is really hurting this site. I hope it gets sorted soon.
binlid
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of binlid
I have it and I'm curious what others have done to reduce the noise of the gimmick. Its a nice trick and all, just a bit noisy.
J-Mac
View Profile
Inner circle
Ridley Park, PA
5339 Posts

Profile of J-Mac
Quote:
On 2010-10-13 05:03, UncleBunkle wrote: <snipped>

The lack of the search function is really hurting this site. I hope it gets sorted soon.

Bunkie,

Try using Google to search the forum. Give it a shot:

In a Google search box, whether the Google Toolbar, Firefox search bar, or a Google search page, type the following...

search term site:themagiccafe.com

Note that the word or words you are searching go first, then a space, then site:themagiccafe.com. That's it. It'll return all instances of that term anywhere on the Café.

Jim
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Vanished by Al Marcus (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL