The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Kozmo Fall releases (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
zhoudumu
View Profile
Regular user
philadelphia
172 Posts

Profile of zhoudumu
I think Bundleofstix's statement is reasonable. Since Andrwew Mayne published them first and he did not say it is invented by anyone else, it is nature too think he is the inventer.
I also notice that the two effects are almost the same to Andrwew Mayne's effects. I did not say it because I do not want to make some mistake.
Evev though they got permission for each other, it is not reasonable to publish them repeatly. Although now we clearly know that there is some improvement in this version, we really can not tell just by watching the teaser. So let's just wait for some review
vinsmagic
View Profile
Eternal Order
sleeping with the fishes...
10960 Posts

Profile of vinsmagic
Bundle six no this is not th same trick,,,, two bills penerate one another pm me I will send you the effect I perform this all the time
vinny
Come check out my magic.

http://www.vinnymarini.com
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
The Lonnie Chevrie DVD Clean Thru/ Clear Thru is now available at your favorite magic dealer. I think you all will find this one well worth the $20

Koz
Tim Trono
View Profile
Inner circle
1114 Posts

Profile of Tim Trono
The Chevrie finger Through Bill part was initially published in early 2003 in Just Passin Thru by Russ Niedzwwiecki. Lonnie had shown this to me about a year prior and it was the perfect follow up to this item Murphy's released so Lonnie gave us permission to publish it as part of Russ' top selling item. It is a similar method to Infusion which came out in 2005. The big difference was/is the orientation of the bill and some of the shows as noted elsewhere on this post. Many missed the Chevrie thing but it was out there and part of a best seller. Obviously I am confident that Andrew independently invented Infusion and visa versa with the bill through bill. Both Andrew and Lonnie are great thinkers and they both have a lot of respect for each other. The bill through bill using the method employed goes back to Tokyo Penetration by Ryu Susato and published in Issue #2 (Spring 1996) of Richard's Almanac. It may go back further than this from what I have recently heard but have not had time to investigate. When I saw Ghost Bills this took this idea to the next step- it was similar in method but some nice additional points, shows, etc. I never used Tokyo Penetration but started using Ghost Bills. It's great- super item to have in your wallet. About 3 years ago Lonnie did his bill through bill item at the TAOM convention. I thought it was yet another step forward as it made the effect clearer in my opinion. I loved Ghost Bills but felt this added some nice shows and clarification. I started using Lonnie's ideas with his permission. As an example, even small things such as having two different size folds makes for a clearer picture as there is not the confusion one could get with two bills that are folded and look the exact same way.

The Ring penetration is a killer. It's really eh perfect anytime anywhere effect. Garrett uses it all of the time in addition to his new handling of Ring Thing which I believe is part of the new DVD. I was fortune enough to spend some time with Garrett and see him doing this stuff for real people... he slays them.

Tim Trono
truthteller
View Profile
Inner circle
2584 Posts

Profile of truthteller
When Lonnie showed his handling of Ghost Bills to me, and several other magicians, in Austin, he made it very clear that this was his handling of Mayne's penetration. It looked great.
Dave Devin
View Profile
New user
69 Posts

Profile of Dave Devin
Handling really looks good. Even better in person.
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
Just bought Clean Thru - Clear Thru. The clip looked too good to pass it up ( also a big fan of Lonnie's work ).
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Kozmo Fall releases (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL