The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Knots and loops » » UnLeashed (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

funsway
View Profile
Inner circle
old things in new ways - new things in old ways
8511 Posts

Profile of funsway
I will be teaching my wife's new Service Dog to perform magic tricks like her previous one did, and am playing with effects using dog paraphanalia. A dog leash should be useable for effects and I have a C/R and a Leg Penetration (Ron Dalton).
Any other ideas along that line?
"the more one pretends at magic, the more awe and wonder will be found in real life." Arnold Furst

ShareBooks at www.eversway.com * questions at funsway@eversway.com
Al Angello
View Profile
Eternal Order
Collegeville, Pa. USA
11047 Posts

Profile of Al Angello
Service Dog
Man I had to look that one up. Try leash through the neck.
Al Angello The Comic Juggler/Magician
http://www.juggleral.com
http://home.comcast.net/~juggleral/
"Footprints on your ceiling are almost gone"
magicians
View Profile
Inner circle
Teacher and Legend
2898 Posts

Profile of magicians
Quote:
On 2010-08-10 19:17, funsway wrote:
I will be teaching my wife's new Service Dog to perform magic tricks like her previous one did, and am playing with effects using dog paraphanalia. A dog leash should be useable for effects and I have a C/R and a Leg Penetration (Ron Dalton).
Any other ideas along that line?

ron dayton or dalton
you mean kotah?
Illusionist, Illusionist consulting, product development, stage consultant, seasoned performer for over 35 years. Specializing in original effects. Highly opinionated, usually correct, and not afraid of jealous critics. I've been a puppet, a pirate, a pawn and a King. Free lance gynecologist.
yachanin
View Profile
Inner circle
Cleveland, OH
2067 Posts

Profile of yachanin
Hi funsway,

Could you construct a dove pan from the dog's food dish? Show empty... show filled with dog treats Smile

Regards, Steve
funsway
View Profile
Inner circle
old things in new ways - new things in old ways
8511 Posts

Profile of funsway
Yeah, sorry -- Dalton -- his rope loop though leg can be done with a leash. I do a "bake a cake" in a dog dish where she reads me the instructions and brings me the items. I got a "neck skewer" but wife won't let me use it -- any thing that even hints at animal cruelty is out. I also do several "mental magic" effects in which the Dog reveals the answer, and Magic Pips" where she barks the number of spots on the back of the card before it is revealed. Also the silk effrect with the color changing dogs -- she pulls the silks out of the bag on command -- and Blocks-O where her selected blocks fall off.

Keep the ideas coming.
"the more one pretends at magic, the more awe and wonder will be found in real life." Arnold Furst

ShareBooks at www.eversway.com * questions at funsway@eversway.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Knots and loops » » UnLeashed (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.25 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL