The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Your Top 5 Kid Vids (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
nalu_magic
View Profile
Loyal user
Paradise
297 Posts

Profile of nalu_magic
Is Bruce Bray currently on any video tapes? Where have you seen him, Dan? Doing a quick Google search brought up the 2001 Kidara conference tape. Has anyone seen it? Is it recommended? Does he even have a website? I absolutely love Bruce's PB&J routine and would love to see some of his other work.
Jimeuax
View Profile
Regular user
199 Posts

Profile of Jimeuax
I saw him at KIDABRA in 2001 and he killed.......Cheers!---Jimeuax Smile
Ron Reid
View Profile
Inner circle
Phoenix, Arizona
2733 Posts

Profile of Ron Reid
I just received my Terry Herbert DVD and it's everything I hoped for. Terry has wonderful rapport with the kids, and is a terrific physical comedian. He has lots of business, and a lot of "look...no see" situations. Also, a lot of "magician in trouble" situations.

Standouts for me:

Silver Sceptre
Mismade Flag Routine
The shoelace that broke (nice handling of cut and restored where you don't have to go to your pocket for wooful dust).

Ron
p.b.jones
View Profile
Inner circle
Milford Haven. Pembrokeshire wales U.K.
2642 Posts

Profile of p.b.jones
Hi,

Interestingly the Herbert video is actualy quite an old tape; it was originaly put out by Supreme.

Terry's act is great; it was seeing him and his lecture over 20 years ago in Exeter that got my interest in Kid's magic. I liked him because the magic was actualy good too, as well as the comedy. Incidently, all those years ago Terry said then that he had been performing the same act for 13 or more years, and he still is.

Phillip
Harv
View Profile
Inner circle
I'm building a fence with
1127 Posts

Profile of Harv
Does anyone have BJ Hickman's "Birthday Party" Video? Is it any good? (I understand his "Magic Show" vid is excellent.)

Thanks,
Harv
Jimeuax
View Profile
Regular user
199 Posts

Profile of Jimeuax
I noticed on E-Bay there is a Tommy Cooper video--it is in the European format and won't play on U.S. video players. I thought I would post the number to go to in case any of our U.K. friends would be interested: it is item number 3348212674.

Cheers!----Jimeuax Smile
Harv
View Profile
Inner circle
I'm building a fence with
1127 Posts

Profile of Harv
If anyone is interested in the Herbert DVD.....I have one for sale. It's listed in the buy/sell/trade area of the Café.

Cheers,
Harv
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Your Top 5 Kid Vids (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL