The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Brodart covers (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

ftlum
View Profile
Special user
Roseville, CA
730 Posts

Profile of ftlum
Hi All.

I've got 2 odd sized books: Vortex and Revelation, and the Brodart company doesn't sell single dust jacket covers and offered no help when I asked about getting just a couple covers (even if they were part of a larger order). What do people do to cover an occasional dustjacket that's an odd size? I don't want to buy 10 of these weird sized covers. I'm reluctant to buy a roll, because I don't think I'd find the right heights for future books, no matter how much I fold the covers.

Are there any other places that make covers comparable to Brodarts that sell singles? The Gaylord company doesn't seem to sell singles as far as I can tell from their website.

thanks,

- Frank
echico
View Profile
New user
33 Posts

Profile of echico
I've been buying rolls for the past 10-14 years. They work great for me. On the smaller books I do have to trim them, but I've not had a problem with any size book with the obvious exception of books taller than the cover. Also, I use the fold-on type of cover from Brodart. I like the rolls, too, as I can cut the correct length so the ends of the dust jacket get covered.
echico
View Profile
New user
33 Posts

Profile of echico
I've been buying rolls for the past 10-14 years. They work great for me. On the smaller books I do have to trim them, but I've not had a problem with any size book with the obvious exception of books taller than the cover. Also, I use the fold-on type of cover from Brodart. I like the rolls, too, as I can cut the correct length so the ends of the dust jacket get covered.
Rennie
View Profile
Inner circle
I think I have about
1822 Posts

Profile of Rennie
I also purchase the rolls. They work great. I believe I purchased the 12" size, which covers about 80% of what I need.
Rennie
The effect is the important thing, how you achieve it is not.......
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Brodart covers (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL