The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » Freecycling? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Kabanning
View Profile
New user
58 Posts

Profile of Kabanning
I am a major supporter of doing good for the enviroment and doing good for other people. While I'm not sure if you have one in place here, I would love to see a magic freecycle program. How most freecycle programs work is that someone makes a post with an object they would like to find a good home for (perhaps it's extra sponge balls or a trick that's collecting dust) while the respondants reply to that post willing to take said object off of that other person's hands. Most of the time, it is first-come-first-served. Usually, it works on a local level however, international versions can be done as well. What I'm suggesting is a section dedicated to magic freecycling. It would be a good green initiative to do and I'm probably willing to guess is that some of us actually do have some tricks and things gathering dust. (Although, it might also be a good idea to have the 50-post lock on it as you do with the dealer's section.) We've done similar things to this here. I thought it would be something great to try!

Would this be an idea worth while?
DJG
View Profile
Inner circle
1296 Posts

Profile of DJG
For the most part the same can be found in the for Sale Section (which you need 50 posts to view)
Steve Brooks
View Profile
Founder / Manager
Northern California - United States
3780 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
Thanks for the suggestion. Smile

However, as mentioned above we already have a trading area and you can read all about it by Clicking Here!.
"Always be you because nobody else can" - Steve Brooks
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » Freecycling? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL