The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Dr. Laura gone (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21245 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Quote:
On 2010-08-25 21:03, Josh Riel wrote:
"the left"
"the right"

What the pug fugly is wrong with "you" people?

It's funny how ignorant people tend to lump people they don't agree with into a niche.

Yeah, I just lumped all ignorant people into a niche, wanna fight about it?

ANYONE who can throw in that obscure a "Family Guy" reference can not be lumped in with anyone! Nice.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
Natural Mystic
View Profile
Special user
Atlanta, GA
509 Posts

Profile of Natural Mystic
Ray,

“So it seems that we are not really talking about the hard working family guy and great neighbor who is black it is that other guy who happens to be black. There are also those white guys who think like these black guys. Both groups are always getting into trouble with the law. They are of the same mind set. Which gives everyone a bad outlook toward the other person because the actions of a few under minds the good in others.”

As an African-American retired Army NCO and mentalist from Orlando, your earlier commentary surprised me, however; I’m glad you clarified your position on this matter. I have prepared a motivational and empowering mentalism show that deals with the N-word and others related subjects within the black community.

Peace.
"You never change the existing reality by
fighting it. Instead, create a new model that
makes the old one obsolete."
-- R. Buckminster Fuller
kcg5
View Profile
Inner circle
who wants four fried chickens and a coke
1868 Posts

Profile of kcg5
Ahhh, so mentalism will solve this problem? I don't see how working this into your act really treats the issue, but I've never seen it so I'm speaking outta my ...
Nobody expects the spanish inquisition!!!!!

"History will be kind to me, as I intend to write it"- Sir Winston Churchill
landmark
View Profile
Inner circle
within a triangle
5194 Posts

Profile of landmark
Quote:
On 2010-08-29 12:13, Natural Mystic wrote:
Ray,

“So it seems that we are not really talking about the hard working family guy and great neighbor who is black it is that other guy who happens to be black. There are also those white guys who think like these black guys. Both groups are always getting into trouble with the law. They are of the same mind set. Which gives everyone a bad outlook toward the other person because the actions of a few under minds the good in others.”

As an African-American retired Army NCO and mentalist from Orlando, your earlier commentary surprised me, however; I’m glad you clarified your position on this matter. I have prepared a motivational and empowering mentalism show that deals with the N-word and others related subjects within the black community.

Peace.

Sounds interesting. It'd be nice if you could link to some promotional materials to give us an idea of what you're doing.

Thanks.
Natural Mystic
View Profile
Special user
Atlanta, GA
509 Posts

Profile of Natural Mystic
Kcg5,
“Ahhh, so mentalism will solve this problem? I don't see how working this into your act really treats the issue, but I've never seen it so I'm speaking outta my ...”

I’m not so naïve or foolish to think that a singular mentalism show is going to solve the myriad of issues within black community, moreover; I think the overriding issue has to do with perception. We all have heard or read the term… perception is reality. My show is based on a quote in my signature block and another from Harriet Tubman.

“I Freed A Thousand Slaves. I Could Have Freed A Thousand More. If Only They Knew They Were Slaves.” - Harriet Tubman

"You never change the existing reality by fighting it. Instead, create a new model that makes the old one obsolete." - R. Buckminster Fuller

Landmark,
“Sounds interesting. It'd be nice if you could link to some promotional materials to give us an idea of what you're doing.”

The show is currently in the rehearsal stage. I’m refining and polishing it incrementally during monthly open mics…while working here in sunny Iraq.

Peace.
"You never change the existing reality by
fighting it. Instead, create a new model that
makes the old one obsolete."
-- R. Buckminster Fuller
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Dr. Laura gone (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL