The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » Where to Post this? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

RSLancastr
View Profile
New user
Salem, Oregon
12 Posts

Profile of RSLancastr
I came here to create a post asking for help finding/buying a specific back issue of MUM, the magazine of SAM. A friend on another forum suggested I post it at themagiccafe, in an area titled "Let's Make a Magic Deal," but I find no such area!

Any suggestions on where such a post would be appropriate would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Steven Steele
View Profile
Chief of Staff
1868 Posts

Profile of Steven Steele
RSLancastr,

If you read the Rules & Regulations, FAQs, and such you will find that you need to have 50 qualifying posts (only a few forums don't count...this being one of them) to access the hidden areas. As an alternative you might inquire in the SAM forum to see if anybody can provide you a source. Welcome to the Café and stop by frequently and enjoy yourself.

Steven
Chief of Staff
Coram Deo
RSLancastr
View Profile
New user
Salem, Oregon
12 Posts

Profile of RSLancastr
Thanks, Steven. I don't recall the "Let's Make a Magic Deal" listed as a hidden area.

Sorry... Smile

By "the SAM Forum" do you mean a SAM subforum here, or a forum on the SAM site?
RSLancastr
View Profile
New user
Salem, Oregon
12 Posts

Profile of RSLancastr
Oops - I found the SAM subforum here and posted in it. Thanks again!

I'm not usually this clueless - honest!

-Robert S. Lancaster
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » Where to Post this? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL