The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Knots and loops » » Stiff Rope (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

61magic
View Profile
Special user
Seaside, CA
748 Posts

Profile of 61magic
I'm a fan of Jay Leslie and his props, he does a great Stiff Rope routine I would like to add to my act.
I'm not sure the actual method he uses but it is great, check out this short video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtPtIRfcro4
Professor J. P. Fawkes
LVMagicAL
View Profile
Elite user
460 Posts

Profile of LVMagicAL
Nothing against Jay Leslie....I like him too.

I don't know if you're looking for a kid show routine for a stiff rope, but 5 or so years ago, I bought a stiff rope routine from Tim Sonefelt at Wonder Imagery: Rinaldo the Great. I watched his demo video and practiced a bit and now Rinaldo is a staple in my kid shows. It's a great little story with an extra prop and music track to make it complete. After having performed Rinaldo several hundred times for kid show audiences over the past 5 years, Rinaldo has changed a bit from the routine that Tim provides with the effect (as it should, taking on my own personality and character) and still provides great laughs for the kids.

You can find info on Rinaldo here: http://www.timsonefelt.com/cgi-bin/magic......_effects

It's only $25 and I can honestly say it's been one of the best $25 investments I've made in my performing career.

No compensation has been offered or tendered in connection with this glowing endorsement...although I'm not adverse to such an arrangement. Tim: have your people call my person Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Knots and loops » » Stiff Rope (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.22 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL