The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » FREE for ALL Haunters (Pro or Home) from Higley (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Doug Higley
View Profile
V.I.P.
Here and There
7173 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
If you run a Haunt for Halloween (Pro or Home) here's My Haunted Voice Trax as a FREE download of ALL 13 tracks. Each mp3 has a 30 second Silent track included so that when put on a CD it will give you about 19 minutes of continous QUEUE LINE Rules and entertainment for your guests prior to entering your attraction. Just put your player on REPEAT and it's good for the whole night. http://Studio.Lionpoint.com Link at the bottom of the page and you WILL stay on my site. No ads or BS. Merry Halloween everybody! I sold this a few years ago but I figured to give everybody a Halloween present this year. Smile
Higley's Giant Flea Pocket Zibit
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5845 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
Thank you those are great!

Doug...I saw one of your zibits and it is amazing. I can't figure out the material it is made of or anything else, I didn't touch it, so I've figured it out. You are raising real monsters and freeze drying them as well as beheading and then shrinking said heads... No other explanation can fit.
Magical Dimensions
View Profile
Inner circle
5001 Posts

Profile of Magical Dimensions
Doug, it is very kind of you to offer this. Thanks.....

Ray
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5845 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
You do realize that I was dropping a hint for someone to pm me the stuff used when they make zibits and shrunken heads. If you have not done so click on the lil' thingy under Dougs post cuz they are coooooool.
Regan
View Profile
Inner circle
U.S.A.
5699 Posts

Profile of Regan
Wow, thank you Doug! I have got to download this! I love your voice and I've always hoped to get a voiceover or something from you! I was unaware of this, but I will certainly use it at my haunted house!

Regan
Mister Mystery
EsnRedshirt
View Profile
Special user
Newark, CA
895 Posts

Profile of EsnRedshirt
Don't think I'll have the lines this year, since mine's essentially just trick-or-treat with a show... but I may save these for later use- eventually I may start getting crowds.
Self-proclaimed Jack-of-all-trades and google expert*.

* = Take any advice from this person with a grain of salt.
landmark
View Profile
Inner circle
within a triangle
5024 Posts

Profile of landmark
Great to hear that versatile voice. Thanks for the offer.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » FREE for ALL Haunters (Pro or Home) from Higley (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL