The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Wolf's Magic (6 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
Potty the Pirate
View Profile
Inner circle
4619 Posts

Profile of Potty the Pirate
If you do take a break from magic building, it will be a great loss for our profession, Chance. Nevertheless, you and Shelley have raised the bar tremendously on children's magic props. Whatever you decide, I wish you, Shelley and Roagan all the best in the future.
Wolf's Magic represents, in my opinion, the finest manufacturer of kid's props EVER.
Doug Smile
Regan
View Profile
Inner circle
U.S.A.
5701 Posts

Profile of Regan
Wow, I am saddened. I just sent Chance an email about getting a mini alligator clip for the glo-plug on my Cellulator. An hour later I see this. Wow....what a shock! I feel like Brad.

:(

Regan

I need to go get a tissue.....uh...make that a towel!
Mister Mystery
Blackington
View Profile
New user
63 Posts

Profile of Blackington
All the best to Chance and Shelley, and I hope they continue their Magic Production for another 10 years!!
Blackington
View Profile
New user
63 Posts

Profile of Blackington
RE: Wolf's Magic >> Does anyone have an original OUTHOUSE that they'd consider selling? Or, any other of Chance's effects? I'd be very interested.

Yes, and MORE MAGIC POWER is hereby beamed to Wolf's Magic, for continued success and innovation!

Best Regards!
Chris
MagicalEducator
View Profile
Veteran user
396 Posts

Profile of MagicalEducator
Sent you a PM.

jeff
Voted "Canada's Most Inspirational Magician"
Check out my column
"Magic is Education" @
www.VanishMagazine.com
Mike Brezler
View Profile
Inner circle
Waynesboro, Pa.
1114 Posts

Profile of Mike Brezler
Wolfs magic products are built better than almost all of the magic I own. The art work is incredible! Chance is great to deal with!
I own The Chicken Sword, Cellulator, Phone-Ale, Balloon Wand 2, Snake Fountain, Insta Snakes, Ultimate Ring Grinder, and The Groove Tube.
By far my favorite is The Chicken Sword! I will never part with this.

I am getting older and some of the Wolfs Magic products are on the large size and I am in the process of selling some.
Packing small and playing big is my new goal. I will be selling the Snake Fountain, Balloon Wand 2, and the Cellulator.
I also hate to part with them because I believe in the future they will be collectors items and worth more than their retail cost.
There are fellow magicians that I am sure would love to own some of these because two of them are no longer made.

I wish Chance continued success and I personally would love to see him create more smaller effects.

Mike
Emilio5639
View Profile
New user
San Diego, CA
56 Posts

Profile of Emilio5639
I tried emailing them twice amd no response. I was wondering if Run wolf Run would ever comeback into production. If there is anyone willing to sell one please let me kno. Thanks again.

Emilio
harris
View Profile
Inner circle
Harris Deutsch
8663 Posts

Profile of harris
Chance is active (Yeah) on a few Ventriloquist sites on Facebook.

He might have a link on his Website. (no I haven't checked, yes he is a quality artisan.
Harris Deutsch aka dr laugh
drlaugh4u@gmail.com
music, magic and marvelous toys
http://magician.org/member/drlaugh4u
kimmo
View Profile
Inner circle
Sheffield
1193 Posts

Profile of kimmo
The last I heard, I think Chance was working on an animated TV series of his own devising and also building and restoring Vent figures. His work with the vent figures is outstanding. Maybe he stopped producing props altogether, or maybe he just does limited runs as and when he feels like it.
VISIT MY ONLINE STORE!: www.kimmomagicshop.com
NEW LECTURE NOTES - SHOW US YOUR TRIX NOW AVAILABLE AS AN INSTANT DIGITAL DOWNLOAD!

Kimmo DVD available Now!
Watch the promo here!
Order your copy NOW! CLICK HERE!

ENTERTAINER,MAGICIAN AND VENTRILOQUIST'S BLOG - DON'T READ THIS...
Magic Patrick
View Profile
Inner circle
Minnesota
1579 Posts

Profile of Magic Patrick
At one time I was selling my Happy Hyenna as I felt it was no good as far as story telling. I was very happy with the prop. I re-dedicated myself to putting it in my show. I was determined to make a good routine and spent a lot of time developing it. Now it is main staple in my show and it plays huge. Takes up almost 6 solid minutes and the kids he to draw the face. I did not realize the true potential but now I see that it is pure gold. Thanks Chance.

Patrick
carlwag
View Profile
Special user
Huddersfield ,West yorkshire
705 Posts

Profile of carlwag
He told me that he hasn't stopped with the magic he's just busy with the vent figures at the moment
MoonRazor
View Profile
Special user
761 Posts

Profile of MoonRazor
Quote:
On Sep 27, 2010, coma185 wrote:
I have Pea Shot and absolutely love it! I perform it in every show I do, I even performed it for at my local magic club and everyone kept telling me what a cool trick it was and everyone wanted to get one until I told them the price tag, LOL but I defiently feel it is worth the price, it is very visual and built to last as everyone else on here has already said.

Good one! I think Pea Shoot is too low in price!
Julie
View Profile
Inner circle
3369 Posts

Profile of Julie
Newsletter out today...he's baaaaaaack!
Ken Dumm
View Profile
Inner circle
1195 Posts

Profile of Ken Dumm
Quote:
On Apr 11, 2016, Julie wrote:
Newsletter out today...he's baaaaaaack!

You got a newsletter? I thought I was on his list. I guess not. Could you forward me the email? magic@kendumm.com
Julie
View Profile
Inner circle
3369 Posts

Profile of Julie
I've already zapped it, sorry. Smile

Julie
Ken Dumm
View Profile
Inner circle
1195 Posts

Profile of Ken Dumm
Quote:
On Apr 12, 2016, Julie wrote:
I've already zapped it, sorry. Smile

Julie

No worries. I sent him a note.

Thanks!
Mando
View Profile
Regular user
Queens, New York
189 Posts

Profile of Mando
If anyone is selling any wolfs magic props please message me, let me know what you have

Thank you!
Armando
Chance Wolf
View Profile
Inner circle
2425 Posts

Profile of Chance Wolf
Hey folks,
Just a quick update as I know there are a LOT of questions! I have been busy exploring another creative outlet building ventriloquist figures.
It is an all new challenge and expanding my creative and engineering abilities not to mention a whole lot of fun!
The new website, WolfVENTS.com, will be launched soon, as a sister company to WolfsMagic.com

Wolfs Magic is alive and well however I needed to find another source of revenue as the overall magic market has plummeted compared to when we began our company almost 15 years ago! So its PUPPETS AND MAGIC for the near future!
We have several MAGIC items in production currently and will announce the releases as soon as they near completion.
Currently we are almost complete with an updated version of the HAPPY HYENA as well as another batch of our top selling Run Wolf Run and a BRAND NEW childrens effect that will guarantee a FAST PACED laugh a minute!!!

Sorry for not participating in the Café for the last year or so! I hope to be visiting more in the near future!
Thanks for the kind words and continues support!
Chance
Creator of Wacky Wolf Productions & Fine Collectibles

A DECADE of building Magic and we're just getting started!

http://www.wolfsmagic.com
Grasshop34
View Profile
Veteran user
Cincinnati, OH
308 Posts

Profile of Grasshop34
Awesome Chance! We have missed you. Give us more hints on your new effect. Can't wait to hear what you've created for us.
Chance Wolf
View Profile
Inner circle
2425 Posts

Profile of Chance Wolf
Jason, I wish I could say something but if I even gave away a bit it would tip off too much that I prefer to keep quiet as this is based on a classic effect but has not been done this way before (as far as I know) and it is hysterical if the magician plays it up proper....you will be running back and forth between two kids a lot...loosing your breathe and *** near dying to keep up! Smile Its packs very small but plays VERY BIG!!! The audience wont miss a thing from a long distance! that's all I can say for now!!!
Glad your still keeping tabs on me Smile
Creator of Wacky Wolf Productions & Fine Collectibles

A DECADE of building Magic and we're just getting started!

http://www.wolfsmagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Wolf's Magic (6 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL