The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Wolf's Magic (6 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
Grasshop34
View Profile
Veteran user
Cincinnati, OH
308 Posts

Profile of Grasshop34
Sounds fun Chance. I like having two kids up going back and forth. I'll keep checking the website for more details. Thanks for sharing a little bit about it.
Jason
Grasshop34
View Profile
Veteran user
Cincinnati, OH
308 Posts

Profile of Grasshop34
Hi Chance,
I was just watching Quentin Reynolds Bring Back the Schtick DVD and saw a prop that is begging you to add your Wolfness to it. It's called the Lovey Duck. I think you could really Wolf it out, and instead of a cat, use a wolf. I also like the many phases and how the barn isn't the only main focus. At one point an egg appears and the focus is on the look don't see with the egg and the duck. Quentin said it's hard to come by, and the rights have been passed down to Eddie Burk and it's now run by his son-in-law Ian Davis. I can't find it anywhere. Even if I could, it looks dated... but Chance, you could really bring your style and flair to this prop.
Jason
Grasshop34
View Profile
Veteran user
Cincinnati, OH
308 Posts

Profile of Grasshop34
Chance,

I have another idea for you. Plinko, from the Price is Right, is so fun. People love it. I was playing putt-putt with my son, and the ball goes through Plinko, and he just loved it!

Maybe a miser's dream Plinko and as a finale a shower of coins can fall?

Maybe a prediction effect of some sort?

Perhaps some kind of game? Maybe a monte effect where the slots where the pucks land each have a door, and disappear from the slot to the winning slot. I give out a magic kit to the bday child and prizes to the kids. The kids could think they lost, and then we use magic to show the puck ended up in the grand prize where everyone wins.

All I know is, kids and adults love the Plinko game. Thanks for allowing me to share some ideas. I'm in a brainstorming mood right now.

Jason
longdeademperor
View Profile
New user
60 Posts

Profile of longdeademperor
I am really excited that Wolf's Magic has more new effects on the way.

Jason, check out Mephisto magic in Belgium for 'Lovey Duck'.

http://www.mephisto-magic.be/E_frame.htm......_32.html
The Wacky Wizard
View Profile
New user
54 Posts

Profile of The Wacky Wizard
I love Wolf's Magic Chicken Sword.
Jeremy Le Poidevin
View Profile
New user
24 Posts

Profile of Jeremy Le Poidevin
Quote:
On Jul 8, 2016, Grasshop34 wrote:
Hi Chance,
I was just watching Quentin Reynolds Bring Back the Schtick DVD and saw a prop that is begging you to add your Wolfness to it. It's called the Lovey Duck. I think you could really Wolf it out, and instead of a cat, use a wolf. I also like the many phases and how the barn isn't the only main focus. At one point an egg appears and the focus is on the look don't see with the egg and the duck. Quentin said it's hard to come by, and the rights have been passed down to Eddie Burk and it's now run by his son-in-law Ian Davis. I can't find it anywhere. Even if I could, it looks dated... but Chance, you could really bring your style and flair to this prop.
Jason

Except the rights are owned by someone else.
Quentin
View Profile
Inner circle
1007 Posts

Profile of Quentin
Quote:
On Aug 8, 2016, Jeremy Le Poidevin wrote:
Quote:
On Jul 8, 2016, Grasshop34 wrote:
Hi Chance,
Jason

Except the rights are owned by someone else.

Lovey Duck, invented by Billy Day. The rights are now owned by Ian Davis of Magictrix, England. Unfortunately Ian does not have website but his contact information is given on the credits of the DVD set.
The version he now makes is updated and more colourful than the version I use on the DVD set.

The trick is simply wonderful for under 5's. Not only does it have a lot of interaction but it is very puzzling to any adults watching.

Ian can be contacted by email at ian (AT) sideshows.co.uk . The current price is £85 sterling (about $110 thanks to Brexit) and tell him you want the deeper model. He will know what you mean.
longdeademperor
View Profile
New user
60 Posts

Profile of longdeademperor
Thanks for that information, Quentin. I loved your 'Bring Back the Schtick' DVD and your Kid Show course is brilliant too.
kcbeave
View Profile
New user
95 Posts

Profile of kcbeave
If anyone has a run wolf run 2 they no longer need, I would like to purchase it
kcbeave
View Profile
New user
95 Posts

Profile of kcbeave
Got one. Thank you all
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Wolf's Magic (6 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL