The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Paul Richards Lone Stranger (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
I can't find a thread on this. Has anyone done this trick?

Chris Smile
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
sleightofhand1
View Profile
Elite user
446 Posts

Profile of sleightofhand1
I have some of Paul's effects, which are excellent. I'd like to know more about this, though.
ShizNick
View Profile
New user
81 Posts

Profile of ShizNick
I have this effect and it's great. I don't use it a lot but when I do, It gets really good reactions.
charliemagic
View Profile
Special user
545 Posts

Profile of charliemagic
I bought this from Paul at Hank Lee's convention and it is great. The very fact you can repeat it again using different cards each time was the key to my purchasing it.
Super for table hopping! Very, very easy to do.
DMR
View Profile
New user
Chicago Area
21 Posts

Profile of DMR
I bought this item a little while ago and this is a great effect. The main fact is that you can repeat it using different cards each time just like charliemagic said. Having said that, I must admit that I have never gotten around to performing it. The only reason I never performed it is because I never carried the effect on me. Hope everyone who has this effect enjoys it. Also I just wanted to let everyone know that since I never used mine I will be selling it so if anyone is interested just PM me, Ok.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Paul Richards Lone Stranger (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL