The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » Is hypnosis old hat? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
mindpunisher
View Profile
Inner circle
6132 Posts

Profile of mindpunisher
>>>how is that getting by?<<<<

Well when somebody emails you through youtube to tell you they are coming on their 3rd visit tonight I think that's getting by. Perhaps more. Perhaps I'm just frustrated that have not had a chance to deliver what I know I am truly capable of.
mindpunisher
View Profile
Inner circle
6132 Posts

Profile of mindpunisher
Ok I apologise for calling Ant a W%&*"r And I will be checking the sound system tonight...

Thanks Ant..
kissdadookie
View Profile
Inner circle
4102 Posts

Profile of kissdadookie
Quote:
On 2010-08-27 08:06, Shane Masters wrote:
Ouch!! You guys or getting a little bit sour here. It seems this forum is following that trend.

At this point Shane, I'm beginning so suspect that MP and Anthony are actually very good friends as opposed to actually being adversaries. This is how long and regular the back and forth has been. Ha ha.
Shane Masters
View Profile
Regular user
Columbus, OH
157 Posts

Profile of Shane Masters
That, or they are one in the same.... doing the Thorazine shuffle.-Shane
The Cerebral Assassin
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
20539 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
I have to say that there is more to be learned from adversity than from stunning success. We learn about who we are as performers.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
mindpunisher
View Profile
Inner circle
6132 Posts

Profile of mindpunisher
Ok a quick update. Last night I made a few changes created a completely new structure for the venue. Rust is now falling off and I got into gear. Went down an absolute storm. Perfect ending. Ticket sales were well up on last week. I have no doubt they would've risen again on back of last nights show...In fact if this had been the first of the three Im pretty sure we would've more or less filled the place by now.

Word of mouth should set things up if I do a return. The only problem I have now is the deal. I can't go back on that deal its no good for me. It depends on them.

Im off..

Last night's show is the third show I've done in nearly 12 years. The first show was the first! No practice just a few self hypnosis sessions and instructions to my unconscious to remember my best shows. I probably need to do four more big shows to be up to full speed. And then after introduce and test some brand new material.

Still have done a major venue which gets me right back up there for credibility.

I don't recomend anybody do this. Its just how I am. From the two hours I got an hour broadcast quality filming which should make a brilliant promo. So maybe all the torture and stress was worth it? Time will tell.

And you can be *&%*^%" sure I did a sound check!
Shane Masters
View Profile
Regular user
Columbus, OH
157 Posts

Profile of Shane Masters
Punisher, I am glad to see you had the moxy to go through with it. There is something to be said for relentless aggression.

It may mean nothing to you coming from me, but, it shows the amount of character you possess. I commend you for this effort.

Even more so, I am glad to see this show helped you find some of the "magic" you felt in this art many years ago.-Shane
The Cerebral Assassin
TonyB2009
View Profile
Inner circle
5006 Posts

Profile of TonyB2009
Well done. I'm delighted you are back in business. Onwards and upwards.
DR STEVE HOSKINS
View Profile
Special user
North Wales, UK.
831 Posts

Profile of DR STEVE HOSKINS
Glad that 3rd show worked Brian, - Well done and keep your pecker up!

Steve
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » Is hypnosis old hat? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL