The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Talk about a deal....Tiger Woods (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
acesover
View Profile
Special user
I believe I have
819 Posts

Profile of acesover
Only cost Tiger about 150 million for his divorce. What a deal...
If I were to agree with you. Then we would both be wrong. As of Apr 5, 2015 10:26 pm I have 880 posts. Used to have over 1,000
magicfish
View Profile
Inner circle
6761 Posts

Profile of magicfish
Hey listen, when you're the third best golfer who ever lived, you can afford it! Well, maybe second, but that's another thread.
Stanyon
View Profile
Inner circle
Landrum, S.C. by way of Chicago
3412 Posts

Profile of Stanyon
Well Tiger finally broke a Nicklaus record.
Stanyon

aka Steve Taylor

"Every move a move!"

"If you've enjoyed my performance half as much as I've enjoyed performing for you, then you've enjoyed it twice as much as me!"
acesover
View Profile
Special user
I believe I have
819 Posts

Profile of acesover
Quote:
On 2010-08-24 10:13, Stanyon wrote:

I am almost afraid to ask but here goes.... which one?
If I were to agree with you. Then we would both be wrong. As of Apr 5, 2015 10:26 pm I have 880 posts. Used to have over 1,000
acesover
View Profile
Special user
I believe I have
819 Posts

Profile of acesover
Quote:
On 2010-08-24 10:08, magicfish wrote:
Hey listen, when you're the third best golfer who ever lived, you can afford it! Well, maybe second, but that's another thread.

Oh no. That statement could definitely start a whole new thread. However I really believe he is the most talented golfer of all time. Especially when you consider the super talent he had to compete aganist..see what I mean it is definitely food enough for another thread.
abc
View Profile
Inner circle
South African in Taiwan
1081 Posts

Profile of abc
If you think Tiger is the best ever, you haven't heard of Wendall Balfour.
Stanyon
View Profile
Inner circle
Landrum, S.C. by way of Chicago
3412 Posts

Profile of Stanyon
Quote:
On 2010-08-24 10:32, acesover wrote:
Quote:
On 2010-08-24 10:13, Stanyon wrote:

I am almost afraid to ask but here goes.... which one?

Jack never got divorced!
Stanyon

aka Steve Taylor

"Every move a move!"

"If you've enjoyed my performance half as much as I've enjoyed performing for you, then you've enjoyed it twice as much as me!"
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5845 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
Did anyone do total numbers as far as loss pay and all that? I bet his real loss will be around $500,000,000 plus a really hot girl. On the good side the kids won't be around all the time.
NicholasD
View Profile
Inner circle
1460 Posts

Profile of NicholasD
She's the winner all the way around. She probably married him for his money in the first place. Now he's gone and she's got more than she'll ever need.
magicfish
View Profile
Inner circle
6761 Posts

Profile of magicfish
Quote:
On 2010-08-24 16:41, NicholasD wrote:
She's the winner all the way around. She probably married him for his money in the first place. Now he's gone and she's got more than she'll ever need.

What an insensitive thing to say about a woman whose husband cheated on her countless times and whose marriage has fallen apart as a result.
Magnus Eisengrim
View Profile
Inner circle
Sulla placed heads on
1064 Posts

Profile of Magnus Eisengrim
When you play out of bounds, you end up taking a few extra strokes.
The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.--Yeats
NicholasD
View Profile
Inner circle
1460 Posts

Profile of NicholasD
Quote:
On 2010-08-24 17:00, magicfish wrote:
Quote:

What an insensitive thing to say about a woman whose husband cheated on her countless times and whose marriage has fallen apart as a result.

I'm guessing that there were probably more women involved than anyone knows. Do you really think that his wife knew or suspected nothing? Certainly I could be wrong, but I think she kept mum because the lifestyle was pretty livable. Then when it all broke loose she felt it necessary to do something about it, if for no other reason than to save face.

Sorry for being so cynical, I guess I've been around the block too many times.
magicfish
View Profile
Inner circle
6761 Posts

Profile of magicfish
Ya you're right. What a cold hearted *****.
LobowolfXXX
View Profile
Inner circle
La Famiglia
1194 Posts

Profile of LobowolfXXX
Quote:
On 2010-08-24 17:50, NicholasD wrote:
I think she kept mum because the lifestyle was pretty livable. Then when it all broke loose she felt it necessary to do something about it

The problem with this premise is the timeline - it "all broke loose" after and because she did something about it.
"Torture doesn't work" lol
Guess they forgot to tell Bill Buckley.

"...as we reason and love, we are able to hope. And hope enables us to resist those things that would enslave us."
RS1963
View Profile
Inner circle
2720 Posts

Profile of RS1963
Quote:
On 2010-08-24 17:00, magicfish wrote:
Quote:

It may have been a bit insensitive, but very possibly true.
acesover
View Profile
Special user
I believe I have
819 Posts

Profile of acesover
Lets be realistic here. It is not like she sacrificed and struggled and ate beans and franks to help put him through medical shcool and and lived a life of poverty then he left her. She married into the life of luxury. Now she ended up with in excess of $150 million dollars. Not a bad deal no matter how you cut it. It is the only way she could ever amass that amount of money.

Was what he did wrong? absoutely. Was there a lot of temptation? absoutely. Ask yourself this question. What would most men do in his position with all that temptation....I feel it is like the title of a song we all know. "What does love have to do with it?" answer: absoutley nothing. I am referring to his infidility.
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5845 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
The guy who made the Terminator and Titanic movies ex wife did better in her divorce.
Scott Cram
View Profile
Inner circle
2677 Posts

Profile of Scott Cram
I just bought a video called, "Tiger Woods' 18 Favorite Holes". It's not what you think. It's just about golf. *RIMSHOT*
Josh Riel
View Profile
Inner circle
of hell
1999 Posts

Profile of Josh Riel
I'll give my wife 100% of all I have in the inevitable divorce. I'm not greedy like some of you, wanting to keep half.

'Course it's all debt, but that's not the issue.
Magic is doing improbable things with odd items that, under normal circumstances, would be unnessecary and quite often undesirable.
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5845 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
Ha! My buddy offered his wife half the debt when she demanded half of everything, she decided just to leave.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Talk about a deal....Tiger Woods (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.6 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL