The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Ian Rowland - Mind Power Lecture query (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

asanghi
View Profile
Veteran user
Moscow, Russia
305 Posts

Profile of asanghi
I'm a big fan of Ian Rowland, and have his alpha mentalism lecture, Blackpool 2007 lecture notes, and his video-taped lecture he gave at Caltech.

In that lecture, he does a wonderful card-in-impossible-location effect (the framing of that effect is a work of Rowland-genius!). Does anyone know if this particular version of the effect is in the public domain?

Thx.
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18817 Posts

Profile of IAIN
Just email him!
I've asked to be banned
Ian Rowland
View Profile
Special user
London
876 Posts

Profile of Ian Rowland
This routine is called 'The Golden Envelope'. I'm glad you like it, although I don't think it has anything to do with 'genius' (but thank you). If you are asking if I have published it anywhere, no, I haven't. I have included it in a couple of lectures over the years, but that's all.
www.ianrowland.com . Working Magic.
asanghi
View Profile
Veteran user
Moscow, Russia
305 Posts

Profile of asanghi
Thanks Ian, for the response.I, for one, will be waiting for this baby's release!
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12020 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Me too....
qkeli
View Profile
Special user
paris,france
692 Posts

Profile of qkeli
Any news on the book on cards Mr. ROWLAND was supposed to released ?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Ian Rowland - Mind Power Lecture query (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL