The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Las Vegas man sues Alpine attorney...for $38 quadrillion! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Scott Cram
View Profile
Inner circle
2677 Posts

Profile of Scott Cram
Las Vegas man sues Alpine attorney for $38 quadrillion

Quote:
John Theodore Anderson, also known as John-Theodore:Anderson in his filings, claims attorneys Douglas Shumway, Benjamin Schramm and Michael Van fraudulently served him with a lawsuit, according to court records.

The dispute stems from a complaint Anderson originally filed against clients of the law firm of Shumway, Van and Hansen for $918 billion. Shumway said his client, Private Capital Group et al, came into possession of mining property in Southern Utah recently after the original owner of the mine defaulted on a loan. The capital group then tried to sell the property, and Anderson put a $918 billion lien on it. In response, Shumway filed a lawsuit for $10,000 in damages to remove the lien, because he said the property cannot be sold with a cloud on the title.

"It'll cost us a fortune if this isn't cleared up," he said.
landmark
View Profile
Inner circle
within a triangle
5023 Posts

Profile of landmark
Oh yeah, well I'm going to counter-sue for a googol-plex gazillion infinity dollars. So there!
Scott Cram
View Profile
Inner circle
2677 Posts

Profile of Scott Cram
I think the collectibility problems would be the same either way....
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Las Vegas man sues Alpine attorney...for $38 quadrillion! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL