The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Alain Nu Lecture (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

kkentert
View Profile
Regular user
106 Posts

Profile of kkentert
Hey guys,
I'm not much into mentalism, but I went to Alain's lecture this evening, and I wanted to let you all know it's well worth going to. Even if you're not a mentalist, you'll get plenty out of the lecture. Everything shown is good commercial stuff that packs REALLY small and plays huge. If he comes to an area close to you, be sure and check him out.
s3rg3
View Profile
New user
Belgium
72 Posts

Profile of s3rg3
Thanks for the tip !
Rocketeer
View Profile
Special user
Westchester, NY
965 Posts

Profile of Rocketeer
I was at Alain's workshop and lecture at Tannen's in NYC. He asked everyone's name when he first started. We were all promised a free book of his in the advertising for the workshop but it was getting late and I had to catch a train so I gave up on the book idea and tried to leave as unobtrusively as possible.

Alain stopped talking and called out to me, "Hey Tom!" I explained I was sorry but I had to catch a train. He replied, "But you didn't get your book. Come up and take your pick." So I did. And I learned a little lesson in charisma.

I'll go to any show, lecture or workshop this guy gives within fifty miles of me. And I don't own a car.
I'm selling my hardcover autographed limited edition copy of Jerome Finley's "Thought Veil"

PM me for info.
kkentert
View Profile
Regular user
106 Posts

Profile of kkentert
Yeah- We didn't talk THAT much, but he was VERY nice, and he's an extremely talented guy.
Alain Nu
View Profile
V.I.P.
256 Posts

Profile of Alain Nu
I just saw your nice review of my lecture/workshop, and I wanted to say "Thank YOU!" for the nice comments. If you have any questions regarding anything I covered in the lecture you saw, please do feel free to contact me by sending me a private message.

If you know anyone who would like to attend my future lectures at the below locations, I will be in

Asheville, NC Sept 14
Columbia, SC Sept 15
Virginia Beach, VA Sept 16
Richmond, VA Sept 18

Dallas, TX Sept 26
Oklahoma City, OK Sept 27
Houston, TX Sept 28

Though not every location will automatically offer the workshop, by getting a minimum of 5 people interested in advance, a workshop can be arranged!

Hope that there IS an interest in each of the above locations. It really is an excellent deal for those of you who would like to spend extra time with me learning some unpublished work (and some very cool pk work in fact), who were planning on buying a manuscript of mine anyway.

Alain
kkentert
View Profile
Regular user
106 Posts

Profile of kkentert
I wish I had know about the workshop - would have come out. Hopefully if you're in Philly, or Kansas City again, I'll be able to make it.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Alain Nu Lecture (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2023 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL