The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All in the cards » » VDP by James van der Put (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Double.Lift.This
View Profile
New user
17 Posts

Profile of Double.Lift.This
Has anyone seen this effect? I happened to see this by chance the other day. I can honestly say, that this is the single greatest card color change/transposition I have ever seen. Ever. I would say that I have a fairly extensive knowledge of magic, (card magic specifically), and still, I have absolutely no idea how this is performed. Granted, there is SO much for me to learn, being fairly young (20), so I am not going to claim infallibility. This effect however, fries me. What are you guys' thoughts on the trick?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVIXQohwe......&index=7

** I'm not sure what the rules about youtube are, but this is the creator performing the effect. Enjoy.
"Actions are sometimes performed in a masterly and most cunning way, while the direction of the actions is deranged and dependent on various morbid impressions-it's like a dream."
- Fyodor Dostoevsky, Crime and Punishment
writeall
View Profile
Special user
Midland, Michigan
930 Posts

Profile of writeall
I am stunned at how he managed to get the world to go all gray and goth-looking in the beginning. I suspect camera tricks for that part.
Double.Lift.This
View Profile
New user
17 Posts

Profile of Double.Lift.This
Am I to assume you do not find this particular effect impressive, sir? lol.
"Actions are sometimes performed in a masterly and most cunning way, while the direction of the actions is deranged and dependent on various morbid impressions-it's like a dream."
- Fyodor Dostoevsky, Crime and Punishment
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All in the cards » » VDP by James van der Put (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.21 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL