The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » If you could look through a telescope... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Mr. Mystoffelees
View Profile
Inner circle
I haven't changed anyone's opinion in
3621 Posts

Profile of Mr. Mystoffelees
The Southern Cross...

Hey, Santa, that was neat about the kid who came back...
Also known, when doing rope magic, as "Cordini"
Chessmann
View Profile
Inner circle
4142 Posts

Profile of Chessmann
Crab Nebula
My ex-cat was named "Muffin". "Vomit" would be a better name for her. AKA "The Evil Ball of Fur".
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5845 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
He was a nice kid.
Magnus Eisengrim
View Profile
Inner circle
Sulla placed heads on
1064 Posts

Profile of Magnus Eisengrim
The event was last night and we had a blast. The weather didn't fully cooperate as it was quite cool and there was a lot of cloud cover. Fortunately, hopes formed in the clouds so I could stop talking about Charles Messier and let people enjoy the eyepiece.

Jupiter is always a big hit. One woman told me she'd never seen a nebula before and was reasonably pleased when she got to see the Ring Nebula. Several people asked for the Andromeda Galaxy (it's a bit of a disappointment for first-time viewers as it just looks like a snowball). We looked at a few star clusters and double stars and had a good night overall.

As a crown to the night, a few dozen bison were out and by the road I saw a big bull moose, a white-tailed deer and a coyote.

It was a good night.

John
The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.--Yeats
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » If you could look through a telescope... (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL