The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » I'm sorry.. but I gotta say it again (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

WazMeister
View Profile
Loyal user
231 Posts

Profile of WazMeister
Sorry, I can not say it enough and I've said it many times (NOt in it;s own topic).

Bill Malone, jeez.. if I could spend a week with this guy I don't know if I could pull myself away from hugging him.
Such a brilliant man with so much talent it oozes from skin.

I've watched a few Bill dvds and do his ACR routine (Flipping love it!) yet watching Bill Malone on Marlo dvd 1... just gave me shiver after shiver up my spine on the tricks he was doing, the skill he did them with.

Does Bill ever lecture? Does he ever come to the UK? If not, Bill I got a spare room you can stay in! and my wife does s good roast dinner!
:)
THis man is my true inspiration to magic, so wish he did a book!
Wizard of Oz
View Profile
Inner circle
Most people wish I didn't have
5230 Posts

Profile of Wizard of Oz
One of my all time favorites.

Bill makes his skill look transparent, so every sleight looks genuine and unaffected. Countless hours of practice must go into making moves so fluid, and uncontrived...almost like magic is happening by accident.

And funny. I've seen him throw up cards at least 100 times and it still makes me laugh.

Genius.
Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
davidpaul$
View Profile
Inner circle
Pittsburgh, Pa
2895 Posts

Profile of davidpaul$
His ability to connect and interact with his audience is the cake.
His chops,(the icing)compliment HIM and HIS personality. He definitely knows how to entertain people and that's what it's all about.

I never tire of watching him perform.
If you can't help worrying, remember worrying can't help you!
Harry Lorayne
View Profile
V.I.P.
New York City
8397 Posts

Profile of Harry Lorayne
Bill Malone once told me that it was one of my books that started him in magic. Best - HARRY LORAYNE.
[email]harrylorayne@earthlink.net[/email]

http://www.harrylorayne.com
http://www.harryloraynemagic.com
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
The Beautiful State Of Maine
6723 Posts

Profile of Dougini
Ya know, WazMeister, the thing I envy MOST about Bill Malone is his CONFIDENCE. He is not only talented and skilled, he just EXUDES self confidence. Those of you who know me, understand why I have self esteem issues. At 54, it's tough to start over, from nothing.

Bill is an incentive to me. He shows you that "life is good" attitude! I understand why he is so "huggable" from the perspective of women AND men! Unfortunately, I cannot even come close to that. An inspiration he is. Maybe I can find that spark again some day. Hey, I'm hangin' in there, though! LOL!

Doug
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14063 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
Quote:
On 2010-08-27 14:21, WazMeister wrote:
Sorry, I can not say it enough and I've said it many times (NOt in it;s own topic).

Bill Malone, jeez.. if I could spend a week with this guy I don't know if I could pull myself away from hugging him.
Such a brilliant man with so much talent it oozes from skin.

I've watched a few Bill dvds and do his ACR routine (Flipping love it!) yet watching Bill Malone on Marlo dvd 1... just gave me shiver after shiver up my spine on the tricks he was doing, the skill he did them with.

Does Bill ever lecture? Does he ever come to the UK? If not, Bill I got a spare room you can stay in! and my wife does s good roast dinner!
THis man is my true inspiration to magic, so wish he did a book!

Next best thing to a lecture: L&L Publishing released several DVDs with Bill teaching you some of his best effects.
The difficult must become easy, the easy beautiful and the beautiful magical.
Wizard of Oz
View Profile
Inner circle
5230 Posts

Profile of Wizard of Oz
I have the Bill Malone "On the Loose" series, and they are absolutely wonderful. My wife is not fond of magic (I know...bummer), but she's sat down and watched the Bill Malone DVDs (not the explanation sections).

He's so good he's passed the wife test.
Herr Brian Tabor
View Profile
Special user
West Virginia
726 Posts

Profile of Herr Brian Tabor
Amazes me too how he has a funny line for everything. Most people can't use those cheesy lines, but Bill pulls them off Great!
Al Angello
View Profile
Eternal Order
Collegeville, Pa. USA
11047 Posts

Profile of Al Angello
Cheesy lines is a nice way to describe the patter that Bill Malone uses. Bill is a great magician, but he really needs some original jokes. IMHO
Al Angello The Comic Juggler/Magician
http://www.juggleral.com
http://home.comcast.net/~juggleral/
"Footprints on your ceiling are almost gone"
Wizard of Oz
View Profile
Inner circle
5230 Posts

Profile of Wizard of Oz
I guess that is subjective. But I'm going with Herr Brian Tabor, I think Bill makes the old lines all his own with his tongue-in-cheek delivery. Bill is as good at making fun of himself, as he is with everyone around him. I wouldn't change a thing.
Al Angello
View Profile
Eternal Order
Collegeville, Pa. USA
11047 Posts

Profile of Al Angello
Wizzard of oz
His humor is pathetic, and he would be a whole lot better if he used FUNNY jokes. His magic is a 10 on a scale of 10, and his humor is a 2, Which aveargas out to be 6 on a scale of 10.
Al Angello The Comic Juggler/Magician
http://www.juggleral.com
http://home.comcast.net/~juggleral/
"Footprints on your ceiling are almost gone"
Wizard of Oz
View Profile
Inner circle
5230 Posts

Profile of Wizard of Oz
"Pathetic"? Al, that's a bit harsh considering Bill's reputation and success. I would imagine theres quite a few people out there besides me who would disagree with you... magicians and laypeople alike who think Bill is doing just fine with his "pathetic" humor.
WazMeister
View Profile
Loyal user
231 Posts

Profile of WazMeister
Bill humorous is the best!!!
danmarimba123
View Profile
New user
55 Posts

Profile of danmarimba123
Another vote for Bill being funny
Herr Brian Tabor
View Profile
Special user
West Virginia
726 Posts

Profile of Herr Brian Tabor
Quote:
On 2010-09-05 11:12, Al Angello wrote:
Wizzard of oz
His humor is pathetic, and he would be a whole lot better if he used FUNNY jokes. His magic is a 10 on a scale of 10, and his humor is a 2, Which averages out to be 6 on a scale of 10.

Then Why is he working for Ford and Pepsi? His humor and jokes aren't original, to MAGICIANS, but LAYMEN like him. That's what magic is about, and he knows that, and that's why he's making more in a year than most of us put together.
molsen
View Profile
Special user
Copenhagen
552 Posts

Profile of molsen
Yeah :o)

BILL MA LONE!
mrsmiles
View Profile
Elite user
438 Posts

Profile of mrsmiles
Al, I can't remember a single post of yours that hasn't been on the money, but I have to disagree with you about Bill here. I think he is very funny - despite the masses of 'stock' jokes.
mrsmiles
(UK)
itlust
View Profile
Regular user
176 Posts

Profile of itlust
Bill is one of my faourite performer, very entertaining
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » I'm sorry.. but I gotta say it again (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL