The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Color Match -- Promystic's Newest Marvel ~ A Review~ » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Jay Are
View Profile
Inner circle
4188 Posts

Profile of Jay Are
I have been working with this wonderful device for a few days now...I was pretty excited when I heard news of a new creation coming from Craig's fertile mind and ingenious hands. The impact of what Craigs work is capable of is surpassed only by the impact he has had on the community by raising the bar for the standard of customer service.

Before I get into Color Match, let me relay a story...

I had recently forgotten about a crucial piece of PM equipment in some clothing post show, and it happened to get washed and dried in the laundry. A quick email to Craig and he assured me a new unit would be enroute for minimal cost. Not more that 36 hours later -- I had the new unit in hand shipped across a border and through customs to Canada. There are countless stories like this across the board. Mr Filicetti has made it his mission to provide the BEST in customer service to those around the world -- and rest assured, he does exactly that. If you look to purchase anything from him -- don't take a glowing review of a single product as evidence that Craig should get your business and you should get his items -- take the security of knowing you are dealing with a man who stands behind his products 100% in order to assure that you get top value for your dollar.

Now -- onto the good stuff...

I recieved CM about a week ago from Craig -- I was blown away.

He has taken the technology we all know and love, and brought it to the next level.

The technology involved is smaller, more accurate, and now triggered by a certain special something.

The technology is 100% reliable, scarily fast, and able to withstand a fair amount of distance.

The number of applications possible using the pens is staggering, and truly is limited only by your imagination. Each person with this item in their possesion should be able to make it their own. Craig gives you a great starting block with an ebook full of routines from Colin Mcleod and Blake Adams. My suggestion though...throw it away. Don't look at the ebook till you have had time to sit and tinker with your own ideas using this item.

CM for me is the BEST PM product. It ranks neck and neck with the MD.

Well done Craig...

I usually don't like to openly discuss items that I am curently working with in the field, and I would preffer to keep shop talk and method discussion off of these pages. So feel free to PM me if you have questions.

CM gets the highest recomendation possible from me. Practical equipment that myself as a working proffesional WILL use.

Haven't come across something like that in a very long time.

J
xxx
Robert M
View Profile
Inner circle
2570 Posts

Profile of Robert M
I've only had Color Match for two days, but I agree with Jay. This is right up there with Multi Dimensional.

The set-up is simple. Craig has done most of the work for you. The DVD explains everything you need to know, and all the supplies are there.

The only thing I would change is the size of the pen holder. I chose to use a leather dice cup with a 2" diameter. The markers fit nicely and it looks a little classier than the metal pencil holder that you get.

Other than that, this is a perfect trick. And, there are obviously many different routines you can perform with it. I like the Color Match routine scaled down for close-up with a smaller envelope prediction. And, the three pen close-up version of Color Match, which uses the leather pen holder. Very nice!

This is a great, great effect.

Robert
craig filicetti
View Profile
V.I.P.
Arizona
550 Posts

Profile of craig filicetti
There are so many threads on this, just trying to get the reviews into one spot Smile

Quote:
On 2010-08-20 12:28, Parson Smith wrote:
I did not think that it was possible, but Color Match is just as strong or stronger than MD.
The greatest thing about all of the Promystic line is that the service has to be the best in the world.
I am as amazed by the service as I am the products. Now that is saying a LOT.

Peace,
Parson

Quote:
On 2010-08-19 00:47, lunatik wrote:
Craig as we know being one of, if not the best electronic guru's of our time has once again, raised the bar. He has the irreplaceable Multi Dimensional with many cubes to meet everyones needs and desires. He has also provided us Proximity which IMO is one of, if not the best method for the famous "which hand" effect. All of his effects utilize the best receiver on the market which is universal between all of his products...perfectly small in size as well!!

Now onto his newest creation! It is called Color Match and in my opinion is his most versatile and powerful product to date! What you'll receive are 5 Crayola markers that each have one of his newest Magtags.

The new Magtags are different from Proximity's tags in that you can just toss the pens in a cup and you're ready to go, which I love!
There's sooooooo many possible routines for these pens, your imagination is the limit. You can do drawing dupes, a Clue effect, which hand/person effect, etc...You can also remove the tags and place them in other items for other effects as well!

Here are some of the routines that will come with Color Match, with many more to come!!

Perfect Kurotsuke
ESP Match Up
Predicted Graphology
Seeing With Your Finger Tips
Stage ESP MATCH UP
Spot the Difference?
Chair Test
“Thank You And Goodnight!”
“Thank You And Goodnight” Subtlety
Pseudo Psychometry
Remote Viewing
Coloring In
Thought Chunneling
Spectator as Mind Reader
Color Match

The Magtags will also be compatible with Promystic's Impossible Insight as well!! Very nice bonus! So this is basically just the tip of the iceberg on what Color Match will do. As more information is released and people start to receive these, I expect nothing but praise and exaltation of Craig's genius mind!

Keep your eyes open on http://www.promystic.com/shop/index.php?......temid=27 for Craig will be listing this VERY VERY soon!

Here's 2 performances showing only a small portion of what can be accomplished

http://www.youtube.com/user/blakeadamsmi......qk3qwZF8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_76OGTTWZ4

Take care,

Richard

I am building more inventory and will be shipping early next week.

Thanks for all your support and comments guys. I am sure you will create many amazing routines for CM

Best,
-Craig
ProMystic - Professional Systems For Mentalists
<BR>www.promystic.com
jonnyboy
View Profile
Inner circle
San Diego
1021 Posts

Profile of jonnyboy
This is fabulous. The work is flawless, but of course, this is what you expect from Promystic.

John
deputy
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
1041 Posts

Profile of deputy
Sounds great. This is a must buy for me
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Color Match -- Promystic's Newest Marvel ~ A Review~ » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL