The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All in the cards » » Lost "Best of Friends" Vol. 2 on eBay..... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Markkuhn2
View Profile
Regular user
116 Posts

Profile of Markkuhn2
Best of Friends Volume 2, by Mr. Lorayne.
Thought I had it, but someone was quicker than me in the final seconds of the eBay auction. NUTS!!
That book is IMPOSSIBLE to find anywhere. I have volumes 1 and 3 and I hate empty spaces on my magic shelf.
Oh well, guess it just wasn't meant to be.
Rennie
View Profile
Inner circle
I think I have about
2042 Posts

Profile of Rennie
Not when they are Skyping you on Ebay. Does no good.
Rennie
The effect is the important thing, how you achieve it is not.......
Bob1Dog
View Profile
Inner circle
Wife: It's me or this houseful of
1159 Posts

Profile of Bob1Dog
That person wasn't quicker than you, he just cheated you. The only way you can win on eBay is to play the same game "snipers" do. Join an on-line sniping outfit for free, then pay the small premium to let you snipe as close to three seconds prior to auction close. Even then, you're competing with others who have the same capability and you must have a predetermined "highest price you're willing to pay" set. It's not fair because it takes the auction away from the auction and into the hands of cheaters. Personally, I've gotten better deals in the For Sale or Trade forum right here on the Café and don't even peruse eBay anymore. Not only that, but sellers in here usually include free shipping to CONUS, while eBay sellers rip you off with high shipping and handling costs, adding more to the item than it is really worth. Hope this helps. Best, Bob
What if the Hokey Pokey really IS what it's all about? Smile

My neighbor rang my doorbell at 2:30 a.m. this morning, can you believe that, 2:30 a.m.!? Lucky for him I was still up playing my drums.
Magiguy
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
5362 Posts

Profile of Magiguy
Markkuhn2,
Check your PMs. I just sent you some potentially helpful info re: BOF II.
Magiguy
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
5362 Posts

Profile of Magiguy
Hmmm... he obviously doesn't want it as much as he claims, so I'll post the info publicly, in hopes that it find a good home. For the record, I have no affiliation with the seller.

http://www.geniimagazine.com/forums/ubbt......st228674

Best of luck, everyone!
Markkuhn2
View Profile
Regular user
116 Posts

Profile of Markkuhn2
Quote:
On 2010-09-07 23:18, Magiguy wrote:
Hmmm... he obviously doesn't want it as much as he claims, so I'll post the info publicly, in hopes that it find a good home. For the record, I have no affiliation with the seller.

http://www.geniimagazine.com/forums/ubbt......st228674

Best of luck, everyone!

Not so. I found the book at a yard sale, of all places. 10 bucks. Touchdown! The crowd goes wild.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All in the cards » » Lost "Best of Friends" Vol. 2 on eBay..... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL