The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » More Criminals needed (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Chance
View Profile
Inner circle
1385 Posts

Profile of Chance
LobowolfXXX
View Profile
Inner circle
La Famiglia
1192 Posts

Profile of LobowolfXXX
Lol
"Torture doesn't work" lol
Guess they forgot to tell Bill Buckley.

"...as we reason and love, we are able to hope. And hope enables us to resist those things that would enslave us."
landmark
View Profile
Inner circle
within a triangle
5022 Posts

Profile of landmark
Fun reading the comments.
balducci
View Profile
Loyal user
Canada
230 Posts

Profile of balducci
Whereas in Canada, our government wants to open new prisons even though crime is down.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/poli......1661054/

"Although the official crime rate is going down, a senior Harper government minister says there is reason to disbelieve the statistics and spend billions of dollars on new prisons: an “alarming” increase in unreported crime."
Make America Great Again! - Trump in 2020 ... "We're a capitalistic society. I go into business, I don't make it, I go bankrupt. They're not going to bail me out. I've been on welfare and food stamps. Did anyone help me? No." - Craig T. Nelson, actor.
landmark
View Profile
Inner circle
within a triangle
5022 Posts

Profile of landmark
Because there is lots of money to be made in an atmosphere of Prohibition, which is kind of the point.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » More Criminals needed (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.59 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL