The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » The four Kings with Jokers on back (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

T_C_Magic
View Profile
New user
74 Posts

Profile of T_C_Magic
Does anybody know where I can get the 4 Kings with Jokers on the back for Michael Close card trick "Dancers at the End of Time".
Leo Reynolds Jr
View Profile
Special user
864 Posts

Profile of Leo Reynolds Jr
Get a hold of Marty Martini he can make them for you. http://www.martinismagic.com/

Best
Leo Jr
T_C_Magic
View Profile
New user
74 Posts

Profile of T_C_Magic
Thanks for the help!!!!!
Toby
Failed Magician
View Profile
Inner circle
Still working on the DL even after made
2100 Posts

Profile of Failed Magician
Yeah, I can vouch for Martini. Personal but professional service. Good price, and great cards! Basically, you can get almost any standard gaff cards.
Magic comes through perception. -HS
Zebaztian
View Profile
Special user
The Netherlands
655 Posts

Profile of Zebaztian
Try splitting cards yourself. It's fun to do and it makes you proud at your product. That's a better feeling than ordering somewhere else.
My mind reading routines: http://www.basjongenelen.nl/goocheltrucs/. Scroll a bit down to the English routines.
slim23
View Profile
Veteran user
309 Posts

Profile of slim23
It's always a pleasure to buy from Martini.
Excellent work, sometimes some bonus material and good price.

Slim
tony660
View Profile
New user
63 Posts

Profile of tony660
Quote:
On 2010-09-07 13:18, Zebaztian wrote:
Try splitting cards yourself. It's fun to do and it makes you proud at your product. That's a better feeling than ordering somewhere else.
I have used the software and I have even purchased some good quality card stock, the printing comes out perfect but oh how do I cut them, you have any ideas?
Vlad_77
View Profile
Inner circle
The Netherlands
5829 Posts

Profile of Vlad_77
Quote:
On 2010-10-09 21:17, tony660 wrote:
Quote:
On 2010-09-07 13:18, Zebaztian wrote:
I have used the software and I have even purchased some good quality card stock, the printing comes out perfect but oh how do I cut them, you have any ideas?

Tony,

At Lybrary.com. Chris Wasshuber sells a reasonably priced card sheet cutter.

Ahimsa,
Vlad
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » The four Kings with Jokers on back (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL