The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Mindvention 2010 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5..9~10~11 [Next]
Paul Carnazzo
View Profile
Inner circle
1156 Posts

Profile of Paul Carnazzo
Quote:
On 2010-09-14 10:58, Tony Razzano wrote:
Quote:
On 2010-09-14 09:49, ferrismagic wrote:
Anyone know if there are any good dealers attending, am unsure about the convention, Never been to a mentalism convention? Anyone been to the past few? how were they?

Look for Jheff Poncher at Marketplace of the Mind and Craig Filicetti at Promystic. I think Max Krause will be there also.

Tony,

Will you be attending??
remember....always use your powers for good!

http://www.mentalvoyage.com
Tony Razzano
View Profile
Inner circle
South River, NJ
1601 Posts

Profile of Tony Razzano
Paul,

No, I won't be there. Will you be a vendor?
Best regards,
<BR>Tony Razzano, Past President, PEA
Winner of the PEA"s Bascom Jones and Bob Haines Awards
aligator
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
2044 Posts

Profile of aligator
Sounds good. Guess I'll just have to wait for all the reports posted on the Café. I do predict, however, that we will be inundated with a plethora of new and tempting effects.
Paul Carnazzo
View Profile
Inner circle
1156 Posts

Profile of Paul Carnazzo
Quote:
On 2010-09-14 12:09, Tony Razzano wrote:
Paul,

No, I won't be there. Will you be a vendor?

Was hoping to see you!

I contacted Danny Archer about getting some dealer space, but the dealers room is fully booked...I was a little late and missed out!

He said I'm first on the 'stand-by' list, so I'll bring some products with me.

Maybe next time!
remember....always use your powers for good!

http://www.mentalvoyage.com
Mindpro
View Profile
Eternal Order
10241 Posts

Profile of Mindpro
That is the only problem with Mindvention is little is released about who the vendors are and how many will be on hand. On several occasions I've attended thinking "of course this vendor will be there" and they weren't but others who I never heard of are there. In the past there were only about 7 or 8 vendors if I remember correctly. As we are this close and since the dealer room is filled, I don't see why this info can't be released. I think this would be valuable information to those wanting to know or who are on the fence.
mastermindreader
View Profile
V.I.P.
Seattle, WA
12589 Posts

Profile of mastermindreader
Mindoro-

The list of dealers is posted on the MINDvention site at http://www.mindvention.net/Pages/2010/Dealers.htm

Good thoughts,

Bob
ferrismagic
View Profile
Regular user
114 Posts

Profile of ferrismagic
Anyone know if there are any good dealers attending, am unsure about the convention, Never been to a mentalism convention? Anyone been to the past few? how were they?
Stefmagic
View Profile
Special user
525 Posts

Profile of Stefmagic
Quote:
On 2010-09-11 18:56, Colin wrote:
It's my first time in Vegas, first lecture outside the UK, launch of my first set of DVDs (through Alakazam) ... I'm going to be like an annoying giddy school girl ... or 'Kennedy' as it's also called!

Col. Smile
Colin, any details about the content of your DVDs ?
cpbartak
View Profile
Special user
Mooresville, NC
941 Posts

Profile of cpbartak
Quote:
On 2010-09-14 16:21, ferrismagic wrote:

The link that Bob provided shows that several good dealers will be there, including Promystic and Labco. What are you interested in exactly?
Some people hear voices.. Some see invisible people.. Others have no imagination whatsoever.
Danny Archer
View Profile
V.I.P.
Philly
607 Posts

Profile of Danny Archer
Latest News:

we will be presenting a panel on the Business Side of Mentalism with speakers Rick Maue, docc Hilford and Jon Stetson...

This trio just presented this at their forum in Pittsburgh and they will reprise this for the MINDvention attendees...

this is a worth the price of admission event!
archini
View Profile
Veteran user
UK
312 Posts

Profile of archini
Stop tempting me.... stop it I say.....
Colin
View Profile
Inner circle
Las Vegas
1350 Posts

Profile of Colin
Hey! DVD contents will be released VERY soon.

I've been on the phone with Russ Stevens and Peter Nardi all week getting them ready for MindVention! Looks like it's definitely going to happen! So with that in mind, the contents will be with us very soon.

Lots on there though from stage to close. I believe it's their biggest (longest) project to date! So prepare to listen to me talking lots and lots Smile

Col.
Check out Psych-Artist.com now for free essays and other resources.
SH
View Profile
New user
Denmark
74 Posts

Profile of SH
Hi

Labcomagic will also be at Mindvention this year.
Looking forward to meet you all, also you John Archer;-)

- Soren
http://www.labcomagic.com
JanForster
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany ... when not traveling...
4141 Posts

Profile of JanForster
Yes, we all would miss John Archer a lot if he wouldn't turn up... Smile John? Jan
Jan Forster
www.janforster.de
PaulPacific
View Profile
Special user
Yes, I used my toes to type all of my
905 Posts

Profile of PaulPacific
John, you ARE coming, aren`t you?
Blessings on thee, little man,
barefoot boy with cheeks of tan...
Outward sunshine; inward joy,
Blessings on thee, barefoot boy! :-D
Danny Archer
View Profile
V.I.P.
Philly
607 Posts

Profile of Danny Archer
Quote:
On 2010-09-14 00:26, Christian & Katalina wrote:
Bummed that Kat and I won't be going... was looking forward to it..but picked up a gig in NYC that we can't turn down. Hope everyone has as much fun this year as we did last year.

Glad to hear you are working but bummed that you will be unable to join us this year... break a leg!
cpbartak
View Profile
Special user
Mooresville, NC
941 Posts

Profile of cpbartak
Quote:

On 2010-09-15 14:03, Colin wrote:
I believe it's their biggest (longest) project to date! So prepare to listen to me talking lots and lots Smile
[/quote]

Sounds awesome! Alakazam released The Chapters of Marc Spelmann, which is 4 discs (which is the longest Alakazam set off the top of my head), so... this should be a wealth of info!
Some people hear voices.. Some see invisible people.. Others have no imagination whatsoever.
mastermindreader
View Profile
V.I.P.
Seattle, WA
12589 Posts

I forgot the name of the bar at the Palace Station that we were hanging out in during the last MINDvention. If anyone remembers please post it here as that will, once again, be my headquarters in case anyone feels like finding me.

Good thoughts,

Bob
eSamuels
View Profile
Inner circle
3101 Posts

Profile of eSamuels
Jack's Irish Pub...not that I spent THAT much time there.
mastermindreader
View Profile
V.I.P.
Seattle, WA
12589 Posts

That's the place!!

See you all there!

Thanks Eric.

Bob
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Mindvention 2010 (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5..9~10~11 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2023 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL