We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Blockhead/floss variations...what ELSE can I stick in there... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
Kameron Messmer
View Profile
Special user
Billings, MT
749 Posts

Profile of Kameron Messmer
Hey I was working on my act and was trying to think of a variation on the blockhead and/or the human floss.... I've seen nails (of course) and glass nails and screwdrivers and drills etc... and for the floss I've seen noodles, animal balloons, tube for milk (human crazy straw by brian brushwood) ... but what are some I may not have seen
MagiciennesUnlimited
View Profile
Regular user
of the phrase 'Bite Me'.
197 Posts

Profile of MagiciennesUnlimited
It doesn't take much thought to see the possibilities. Its all been done.

And btw, Human Crazy Straw has been George the Giant'S act way longer than Brian. He forgets to give credit where its due on much of his internet show, and hasn't researched the history of his subject matter too well.
Sia Synn
www.siasynn.com

"Pain solves everything" -Russ Fox's T-Shirt
Harley Newman
View Profile
Inner circle
5113 Posts

Profile of Harley Newman
There's another person who also claims it as original. I'm not sure who actually came up with it.
“You can’t depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus” -Mark Twain

www.bladewalker.com
dave_matkin
View Profile
Inner circle
4469 Posts

Profile of dave_matkin
Hey Kameron what about using a straw and drink milk though it .... I came up with this idea a couple of moths ago. Smile

I’m just messing.

The only thing I can think of off the top of my head is:- A high heel - But Harley did that already (I think he was the first - but I may be wrong - my wife says I am MOST of the time)

I had a GIANT THUMB TACK (Drawing pin to all of us who speak proper English! - or if you in a vulgar mood a smarty [or other correctly shaped sweets / candy] with a hard on.) made by a certain nipple lifting, pulling, swinging blacksmith (that’s swinging things from his Nipples rather than the act of swinging ….. what ever that is…..I’m a little innocent one here you know). He also makes great blockhead swords as well.

I know that I saw a sideshow on AGT that had a MASSIVE cork screw that was powered by a drill…… went up the nose and out the mouth …. Very cool! Oh and there is the old chestnut of TGNs drill bits!

That’s it I am out …..

Oh wait a cotton bud, a pea (you could use the perfect pea from School for scoundrels). A mini light sabre. Or a small pool queue (really small)

Has it been done with women’s (or men’s I am no sexist!) tights – you know like bank robbers use!
Kameron Messmer
View Profile
Special user
Billings, MT
749 Posts

I knew others beside Brain did the crazy straw, I just found it out AFTER posting this. lol. Thanks for the ideas guys.. kinda wanted to see what was out there so I could TRY and come up with somthing original...ish... ambitious I know...
Harley Newman
View Profile
Inner circle
5113 Posts

Profile of Harley Newman
Original...find a few answers to the question: Why would I pound a nail into my head? Pick the one that would best make sense to an audience.
“You can’t depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus” -Mark Twain

www.bladewalker.com
Kondini
View Profile
Inner circle
3612 Posts

Profile of Kondini
Car mast, pencil,scissors or Dave Matkin,,,,,,he will really get up your nose !!
Harley Newman
View Profile
Inner circle
5113 Posts

Profile of Harley Newman
A thermometer might be nice.

www.bladewalker.com
markthorold
View Profile
Inner circle
Shrunken heads atop
1943 Posts

Profile of markthorold
An electric car ariel.......( do I win ?....)
E.O.I
markthorold
View Profile
Inner circle
Shrunken heads atop
1943 Posts

Profile of markthorold
Ive also seen it done with small snakes ....
E.O.I
Doug Higley
View Profile
V.I.P.
Here and There
7173 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
Is there anyone besides me that DOESN'T do this 'UNIQUE' stunt? It's becoming the 'feegee mermaid' of live acts.
Higley's Giant Flea Pocket Zibit
jondark445
View Profile
Special user
717 Posts

Profile of jondark445
I'm SURE it's been done....but rather than a human crazy straw put the tube through and run some liquid through it so it comes out your mouth....turning you into a human fountain....Bellagio eat your heart out!
Kameron Messmer
View Profile
Special user
Billings, MT
749 Posts

Jondark... I think that's how brushwood does it.. I saw it with milk...
Kameron Messmer
View Profile
Special user
Billings, MT
749 Posts

Doug: I don't think it's unique... The area I'm in doesn't really get this kind of entertainment... also if I can come up with something original I wont feel like a hack...
Rotten
View Profile
Special user
833 Posts

Profile of Rotten
Nails have always worked for me. You said the area doesn't get that type of entertainment so why change it? Like Harley said, it's the why? Answer that and it will work. What ever it is.

It may be performed by many but I find that most all audiences have never seen it, at least not live.
jondark445
View Profile
Special user
717 Posts

Profile of jondark445
Does anyone do this using the tubing feeding through? What's the best kind/size to use? I assume that it should be something that's ultra pliable so it can make the right twists/turns.
georgethegiant
View Profile
New user
24 Posts

Profile of georgethegiant
Brian and my versions are very different his has the fountain style while I have it wrapped around the volunteer before I drink.
Kameron Messmer
View Profile
Special user
Billings, MT
749 Posts

I havent seen yours George... all I've heard is other people...
thegreatnippulini
View Profile
Inner circle
of Hell because I've made
2589 Posts

Profile of thegreatnippulini
Here's an idea that JUST popped in my head based on the word "fountain" I just saw.

Ready?

Here it is.

Combination!

Mentos and diet cola.

'nuff said.

PS, HEY George!
The Great Nippulini: body piercer, Guinness World Record holder, blacksmith and man with The World's Strongest Nipples! Does the WORLD care? We shall see...
http://www.greatnippulini.com
gsidhe
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan
1726 Posts

Profile of gsidhe
Good god Nips...That is freakin brilliant!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Blockhead/floss variations...what ELSE can I stick in there... (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL