The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Blockhead/floss variations...what ELSE can I stick in there... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Tom Jorgenson
View Profile
Inner circle
LOOSE ANGLES, CALIFORNIA
4451 Posts

Profile of Tom Jorgenson
Quote:
On 2010-09-09 22:08, Harley Newman wrote:
Think about how you want to catch it. Perhaps a target/funnel? Held by a spec?

...think Gallagher for lots of fun and an easy way to empty the tent.
We dance an invisible dance to music they cannot hear.
Harley Newman
View Profile
Inner circle
5117 Posts

Profile of Harley Newman
There's the old clown gag with a funnel, too.
“You can’t depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus” -Mark Twain

www.bladewalker.com
Parrott
View Profile
New user
Wirral, England
53 Posts

Profile of Parrott
Meat hooks are a good one, but you preferably have to get them made to fit your face. It's certainly my next step when I find someone I trust to make it to my specifications.
Lurchenstien
View Profile
New user
Hampshire, UK
49 Posts

Profile of Lurchenstien
TTRP, I've sent a template for a hook off to Nippulini, which is with him at the moment, it'd be worth dropping him a mail on here, or on his site.
Parrott
View Profile
New user
Wirral, England
53 Posts

Profile of Parrott
Thanks Lurchenstein, will get on that
Kondini
View Profile
Inner circle
3609 Posts

Profile of Kondini
Bringing this back cos an idea I had a year back has now been made, tried and tested.

Get a bottle opener and weld your BH nail to it,,,shove up nostril (Nail end,,silly peep)Then open bottle of beer with the opener while its in nose position.

Tip,,,,loosen bottle cap prior to performance. Hand opened bottle to speckie.

Brill idea which works,,,don`t forget to credit the Great One each time you do it.

Openings for some real strong gags are possible here and your not getting mine. Tried and tested over 100 performances.

Ken.
DavidEscapes
View Profile
Inner circle
I'm Special!
1003 Posts

Profile of DavidEscapes
Quote:
On 2011-05-12 05:28, Kondini wrote:
Bringing this back cos an idea I had a year back has now been made, tried and tested.

Get a bottle opener and weld your BH nail to it,,,shove up nostril (Nail end,,silly peep)Then open bottle of beer with the opener while its in nose position.

Tip,,,,loosen bottle cap prior to performance. Hand opened bottle to speckie.

Brill idea which works,,,don`t forget to credit the Great One each time you do it.

Openings for some real strong gags are possible here and your not getting mine. Tried and tested over 100 performances.

Ken.

Sorry Ken, I started doing that one back in 2002. I always give the beer to a volunteer. Makes a nice little prize for them. I could have sent you the tool if I'd known, I have spares. Don't take it too hard, everytime I think I have a new idea someone else was there before me. My guess is someone else thought of that before 2002!

Anyway, by great one, you'll have to mean me from now on Smile
David Victor - The artist formally (and still occasionally) known as David Straitjacket.

My Website
Add me on facebook
Kondini
View Profile
Inner circle
3609 Posts

Profile of Kondini
Yeh right,,hows the devil are you and wheres my Xmas card you tight git !! Your the third person to say that they had thought of it before,,claims back to 1985 so far so your still just a twinkle hahaha.

don't care anyway,,,your still not getting my gags, so there.

Ken.
DavidEscapes
View Profile
Inner circle
I'm Special!
1003 Posts

Profile of DavidEscapes
Your Xmas card? Where's mine?!

I don't care anyway, my version has a little twist which I THINK is unique. Though I'm sure I'll be put right on that also Smile

David 'The Great One' Straitjacket
David Victor - The artist formally (and still occasionally) known as David Straitjacket.

My Website
Add me on facebook
Kondini
View Profile
Inner circle
3609 Posts

Profile of Kondini
I sent you one,,,, and you should care !!!
BTW it was Jonny Eagle (So Im informed) Who did it at Appleby Fair back in the 80`s.

I bow to others superior knowledge !!
don't you mean David (With the little one) Straitjacket.
DavidEscapes
View Profile
Inner circle
I'm Special!
1003 Posts

Profile of DavidEscapes
Didn't get one from you Smile

OK, you'll be on the list next year! To be honest we cut down a bunch on cards this year.

And, I mean I don't care than I am not the first Smile Like I said, I think my twist is unique.

My Website
Add me on facebook
Kondini
View Profile
Inner circle
3609 Posts

Profile of Kondini
Right I shall sort Pat out then, she said she sent you one.

I agree, you are certainly twisted and unique.
Harley Newman
View Profile
Inner circle
5117 Posts

Profile of Harley Newman
Using a corkscrew?
“You can’t depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus” -Mark Twain

www.bladewalker.com
DavidEscapes
View Profile
Inner circle
I'm Special!
1003 Posts

Profile of DavidEscapes
Quote:
On 2011-05-12 13:27, Harley Newman wrote:
Using a corkscrew?

Dammit Harley, you are too clever. Yep, I have a corkscrew one. Screw it in, pop the bottle open. After a lot of searching I found a corkscrew that had a bottle opener for the handle so bought a few of those.

My Website
Add me on facebook
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Blockhead/floss variations...what ELSE can I stick in there... (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL