The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Blockhead/floss variations...what ELSE can I stick in there... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
Rotten
View Profile
Special user
829 Posts

Profile of Rotten
Does it have to be Diet cola? I can't stand the stuff.
jondark445
View Profile
Special user
716 Posts

Profile of jondark445
Nipps...great idea....we're actually have a mad scientist party for my son's birthday and have the mentos and coke...I'm there! Gonna give it a shot and see if I can turn my head into old faithful....

--T
jondark445
View Profile
Special user
716 Posts

Profile of jondark445
Diet coke is what Steve Spangler uses on his site (stevespanglerscience.com I think)

--T
Doug Higley
View Profile
1942 - 2022
7152 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
Try ZERO. No chem taste.

Kameron...I wasn't at all putting you or other nose whackers down...just seems there's so many!!! Keep in mind I'm one of those who was around when maybe one or two was introducing fastening hardware to their inner skull.

(just like back in the day 'mermaids' were rare...is that why I put a few hundred of 'em out there?? Smile
Higley's Giant Flea Pocket Zibit
Kameron Messmer
View Profile
Special user
Billings, MT
742 Posts

Profile of Kameron Messmer
So... Hook up a 2 liter of Diet coke to a tube with attached mentos dropping mechanism that goes up through your nose and out your mouth? interesting... might take some engineering...
Stephon
View Profile
Special user
Maryland, USA
911 Posts

Profile of Stephon
That's a great idea. Nipps, I think you just created the next soon-to-be-hackneyed stunt presentation.
~Les S. Moore, The Dapper Dipper
Swami Yomahmi and Cheeky Monkey Sideshow

"Comedy is a man in trouble." ~Bill Irwin
Harley Newman
View Profile
Inner circle
5117 Posts

Profile of Harley Newman
Think about how you want to catch it. Perhaps a target/funnel? Held by a spec?
“You can’t depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus” -Mark Twain

www.bladewalker.com
georgethegiant
View Profile
New user
24 Posts

Profile of georgethegiant
You can see my stuff on YouTube. Brian came up with the idea of hooking the tube to a pressure pump. And attacking each other.
thegreatnippulini
View Profile
Inner circle
of Hell because I've made
2582 Posts

Profile of thegreatnippulini
Quote:
On 2010-09-09 13:29, Rotten wrote:
Does it have to be Diet cola? I can't stand the stuff.

Yes, the physics of it would take a page to explain, but suffice it to say regular soda just doesn't make the effect as spectacular. Also, don't use shiny Mentos, the soda needs the microscopic craters that regular Mentos has.
The Great Nippulini: body piercer, Guinness World Record holder, blacksmith and man with The World's Strongest Nipples! Does the WORLD care? We shall see...
http://www.greatnippulini.com
thegreatnippulini
View Profile
Inner circle
2582 Posts

BTW, I want royalties for this idea. This forum is evidence that I will use at the trial when I sue you.
The Great Nippulini: body piercer, Guinness World Record holder, blacksmith and man with The World's Strongest Nipples! Does the WORLD care? We shall see...
petekoloz
View Profile
Elite user
479 Posts

Profile of petekoloz
Blow some naphta thru that sucker and atomize it with a faucet aerator!
A nose blast!
Doctor Mythsonian
View Profile
New user
92 Posts

Profile of Doctor Mythsonian
Quote:
On 2010-09-10 10:07, petekoloz wrote:
Blow some naphta thru that sucker and atomize it with a faucet aerator!
A nose blast!

Now, THAT'S entertainment!
Kameron Messmer
View Profile
Special user
Billings, MT
742 Posts

Quote:
On 2010-09-10 08:28, thegreatnippulini wrote:
BTW, I want royalties for this idea. This forum is evidence that I will use at the trial when I sue you.

now it might not be worth it...
Kameron Messmer
View Profile
Special user
Billings, MT
742 Posts

I was going to give credit! I swear!
Silver_Fang
View Profile
Loyal user
San Antonio
282 Posts

Profile of Silver_Fang
For a blockhead, maybe use an ice pick to clear them frozen nostrils.
erikkloeker
View Profile
Loyal user
Cincinnati, Ohio
203 Posts

Profile of erikkloeker
When you ask questions like this... it's either already been done, or the people with a novel variation are not going to tell you it because they plan on doing it themselves. I wouldn't ask questions like this to a group of sideshow performers and expect to get any good creative suggestions.
gsidhe
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan
1725 Posts

Profile of gsidhe
I don't know Erik...I think up a lot of stuff I am never going to use because it doesn't fit my act. Stuff that I think would be cool but doesn't fit me. I have no problems giving that away if I like the person in question.
And I like brainstorming sessions.
There have been a couple of good ideas in this thread that I might not have come up with on my own, so it was actually pretty cool.
Gwyd
thegreatnippulini
View Profile
Inner circle
2582 Posts

Yeah, I kinda just invented the variation with the Mentos and soda.... I do not ever plan on performing it. Brainstorming.... mine are more like brain drizzles.
Kameron Messmer
View Profile
Special user
Billings, MT
742 Posts

I wasnt thinking people would GIVE me routines... just things to jump start ideas... you guys are creative and just talking about stuff gets me thinking...
Lurchenstien
View Profile
New user
Hampshire, UK
49 Posts

Profile of Lurchenstien
Something I quite like the idea of, and I'll get round to it one day soon-ish, is "The Human Optic", one, or even two people mixing drinks via The Human Crazy Straw routine.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Blockhead/floss variations...what ELSE can I stick in there... (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL