We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I'm a real boy! » » Vent Haven 2011 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8 [Next]
kidshowvent
View Profile
Elite user
410 Posts

Profile of kidshowvent
Of course I was also thinking of you and Dave, Jimmy! Colin..glad you're coming and I will take a look at your performing. My only barrier at times is the budget. The US economy still isn't the greatest yet.

Mark

markwade@kidshowvent.com
JimbosMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1334 Posts

Profile of JimbosMagic
At least you got an economy Mark. here in England we are at melt down. lol

Nice one Colin. But I am old friends with Mark. We worked together in the Gala Show at Kidabra.
JIMMY CARLO. KIDabra International Family Entertainer of the Year 2009.
IBM Triple Award Winner. Uk Champion of Comedy Magic.
Represented the UK in the United Slapstick Awards on German TV.
European Children's Entertainer of the year 2007/8
ColinDymond
View Profile
Special user
Gloucestershire, England
675 Posts

Profile of ColinDymond
Ah, so the "Old Boy" network even exists across the pond!
I'm realy looking forward to it. Can't wait to meet all my American, and Canadian (Neale) Facebook friends.
Neale Bacon
View Profile
Inner circle
Burnaby BC Canada
1775 Posts

Profile of Neale Bacon
Colin,

Looking forward to seeing you too. I am waiting to see what Mark has in mind for me this year. I have really enjoyed helping out and performing over the last few years.
Neale Bacon and his Crazy Critters
Burnaby BC
Canada's Favourite Family Ventriloquist
www.baconandfriends.com
Bob Baker
View Profile
Inner circle
1104 Posts

Profile of Bob Baker
Hotel reservations made, schedule cleared. This will be my first one, and I'm psyched!

Bob

P.S. Neale, I haven't forgotten my dinner offer.
ColinDymond
View Profile
Special user
Gloucestershire, England
675 Posts

Profile of ColinDymond
Hotel Reservation made. Just need to renew my passport and get some spending money. Hmm Selberg, Alfaro, MAT.............
maps
View Profile
Inner circle
1122 Posts

Profile of maps
Can anyone tell me more about Venthaven? I emailed Mark Wade many times but no reply.
1)How much does it cost for the event
2) and what does it include
3)and what to expect there

Thanks
Frankie
the heart is where the magic begins
Visit my website
[www.mascotsandpuppets.com]
kidshowvent
View Profile
Elite user
410 Posts

Profile of kidshowvent
Frankie...sorry but I never received any of your emails. Did you try contacting me at this address: markwade@kidshowvent.com ? That is what I use the majority of the time.

To anser your questions the ConVENTion is held July 13-17, 2011 at the Drawbridge Hotel and Convention Center in Ft. Mitchell, KY and we are proud to be in our 35th. year of doing these get togethers. This year we will be celebrating the great vent Jimmy Nelson with our theme being "70 Years Of Laughter: A Jimmy Nelson Celebration". This will include a question and answer session by Jimmy plus film highlights of his career and many other surprises.

Our conVENTion is run by professional vents to help our art and to betterventriloquists everywhere. This year will have Jeff Dunham in attendance, as well as Terry Fator ( we're still finalizing plans for him..) as well as top pros like Mark Merchant, Gary Hunter, Ken Groves, Mark Wade, Lynn Trefzger-Joy, Pete Michaels and many others.

It's like a big family reunion and we have shows, workshops, lectures, panel discussions and two rooms full of over 28 dealers who sell vent related products, puppets , and figures. We also have open mic sessions for people who want to try out new material and an International Show and panel discussion.

The cost is $125. for the first primary family member and $95. for each additonal family member. The rpice goes up to $145. / $115. after May 15, so you want to get on the mailing list and be a part of it, we welcome you! Please use the above email to send me your address so I can send you a brochure when they come out in January.

Sorry again for the mixup. I really try to answer each person who contacts me in short order...i don't know why your email didn't reach me.

I'd love to hear from you!

Mark

Mark Wade-Ventriloquist
http://www.kidshowvent.com
Eddie Garland
View Profile
Inner circle
Hells Kitchen, New York City
4205 Posts

Profile of Eddie Garland
"70 Years Of Laughter: A Jimmy Nelson Celebration"!!!
This DOES sound like the year to attend!
maps
View Profile
Inner circle
1122 Posts

Profile of maps
Thanks Mark for answering my questions.Deeply appreciated!
I'll email you in the future at the address given above.
My previous emails went to markwade@venthaven.com
I'll definitely make my way there!
Visit my website
maps
View Profile
Inner circle
1122 Posts

Profile of maps
Hi Mark,Thank you for answering my questions.I've sent you an email to the address given above.
Visit my website
ColinDymond
View Profile
Special user
Gloucestershire, England
675 Posts

Profile of ColinDymond
Hi Mark.
I hope I'm on your list as I have already booked my room and bought my flight!
Eddie Garland
View Profile
Inner circle
Hells Kitchen, New York City
4205 Posts

Profile of Eddie Garland
Number 3 on this list?
Are we just hot wired differently? Smile
Most Horrifying Museums on Earth?
http://www.cracked.com/article_18686_the......rth.html
Mr. Pitts
View Profile
Inner circle
David Pitts
1054 Posts

Profile of Mr. Pitts
It looks like I'm finally going to be able to attend this year. I'm very excited about it!
David Pitts
The Astonishing Mr. Pitts
Comedy Magician and Ventriloquist
http://www.mrpitts.com
Steve at The Dummy Shoppe
View Profile
Elite user
479 Posts

Profile of Steve at The Dummy Shoppe
Hi David,

When you are at the ConVENTion, come by our tables and introduce yourself. Will be glad to get to know you. Mark is right. Vent Haven is the eVENT of the year.

Steve
kidshowvent
View Profile
Elite user
410 Posts

Profile of kidshowvent
Wow, guys! This is great! You are some of the people I have been wanting to meet and you will finally be at Vent Haven this year! We are working on finalizing the conVENTion and will have something up on the Vent Haven ConVENTion website in January to tell the lineup. I can say that Jeff Dunham will definitely be there and it looks like Terry Fator will also be in for a day, then right back to Vegas for his show.

This is a special Jimmy Nelson Celebration this coming ConVENTion. On Dec. 15 Jimmy will turn 82..and what a grand guy he is!

I'll have a bit more to say later..

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Mark

markwade@kidshowvent.com
tacrowl
View Profile
Inner circle
Maryland
1633 Posts

Profile of tacrowl
Exciting news Mark!

Steve, glad to see you on here!

Tom
Tom Crowl - Comedy Ventriloquist

ComedyVentriloquist.com

Learn-Ventriloquism.com

Steve at The Dummy Shoppe
View Profile
Elite user
479 Posts

Profile of Steve at The Dummy Shoppe
Thanks Tom,

I have been watching this site for several weeks (I guess they call me a lurker) and this looks like the most beneficial and useful site I have seen to help people in the industry gain more knowledge in their craft.

Steve
IanARalph
View Profile
New user
Central Mass, USA
31 Posts

Profile of IanARalph
13 hour drive for me. It's on my schedule, so looking forward to meeting other vents. I expect to get very poor after visiting the dealer's room.
ljlvent
View Profile
New user
iowa
95 Posts

Profile of ljlvent
Steve:

I am hoping to be at Vent Haven too in 2011 (my first time) so Lily and I will stop by so she can see you again!!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I'm a real boy! » » Vent Haven 2011 (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL