The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Devin Knight's Tri-Sight (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Devin Knight
View Profile
V.I.P.
2493 Posts

Profile of Devin Knight
EFFECT: The performer calls attention to three face-down envelopes that are on a table in full view. He says these contain three predictions. The performer then has a playing card freely selected and signed while he looks away; there is no force of any kind. The selected card is then lost in the deck. The deck is given to the participant, who cuts the deck at random and deals three cards face down onto the table. The performer then shows three more envelopes. He places the three dealt cards into these three envelopes, without looking at them. Neither the performer nor the participant knows the identity of the cards inside the envelopes. The participant is then asked to randomly assign a number from 1 to 3 for each envelope. These numbers are written on the faces of the envelopes. Finally, the participant is asked to choose one of these envelopes to set aside for the grand finale.

Now for the incredible three-way climax. The performer turns over the packet of three prediction envelopes on the table. Each one also has a number from 1 to 3 written on the face of it. The performer picks up, say, the envelope that has 2 on it. He opens it and shows it contains a single playing card. The participant's envelope that he chose to mark with 2 is also opened. Both cards are seen to match! The other two envelopes with matching numbers (we will assume number 1) are opened, and those two cards also match. This double prediction is strong by itself, but the grand finale is yet to come.

Assume the envelope marked with 3 was placed aside for the grand finale. The performer hands his prediction envelope marked with 3 to the participant to open. Inside, instead of playing card, is a written prediction.

The prediction reads: "I predict the envelope set aside will contain your selected card.”

The participant opens the envelope marked with the number he chose to set aside. Sure enough, inside is his signed selected card!

Extremely easy to do. No Switches. Envelopes can be left for examination as there is nothing to find. A three-way prediction that will leave them screaming in disbelief!

Complete with all needed envelopes, prediction cards and the special gimmick that makes it all work. Comes with detailed directions detailing every nuisance that you expect from Devin Knight.

See You Tube demo here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAua--I6CoM
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
7528 Posts

Profile of RNK
When is this available Devin? And how much?

RNK
Check out Bafflingbob.com
Devin Knight
View Profile
V.I.P.
2493 Posts

Profile of Devin Knight
It is available right now from me, other dealers will have it in a few weeks. The price is $19.95.

Devin
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
7528 Posts

Profile of RNK
I received this Sat the 11th. Learned it and performed it Saturday night for my wife- well she was speechless. And all you magicians know when you do a trick for your wife and she is speechless- that's good! I must say- this is so easy to perform which makes it nice- you can concentrate on your presentation and man- does this pack a punch. I HIGHLY recommend this!

RNK
Check out Bafflingbob.com
The Mac
View Profile
Inner circle
1982 Posts

Profile of The Mac
As a man only 2 things will shut up a significant other. Either diamonds or this trick. This trick is cheaper and works wonders
VIEW
View Profile
Special user
687 Posts

Profile of VIEW
I think this, and the recent transparent clipboard thing, are nothing short of entirely odd.
Devin Knight
View Profile
V.I.P.
2493 Posts

Profile of Devin Knight
Thanks for the great comments.

Devin
The great Gumbini
View Profile
Inner circle
3062 Posts

Profile of The great Gumbini
I finally gave this a test run and I have to admit it is a wonderful effect. I had a great reaction from my audience on the first two "predictions" but when the final prediction was opened and the SIGNED card was in the final envelope---well first "silence" then "No way!". This is a well thought out routine and yes as is pointed out in the instructions you can do a non-signed card version---but I will tell you it won't be the same. It is well worth having an extra deck to replace their signed card.

Anyway I highly recommend it and I know you will enjoy it.

Good magic to all,

Eric
Grampa Wizard
View Profile
New user
93 Posts

Profile of Grampa Wizard
Anyone know something about the difficulty level of this routine? RNK says it is easy to perform, but easy to him might not be easy to someone else. Many sleights or moves involved? The video leaves out (understandably) the part where the moves are probably executed . . .
Devin Knight
View Profile
V.I.P.
2493 Posts

Profile of Devin Knight
The only moves are the ability to double undercut a deck and do the tilt move. Both are extremely to easy to do.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Devin Knight's Tri-Sight (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL