The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Devin Knight's Tri-Sight (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Devin Knight
View Profile
V.I.P.
2493 Posts

Profile of Devin Knight
Tri-sight is release #8 in the Psychic Sight Series, If you liked Poker Tells or Blindsight, then this is just your cup of tea. Available now. In a way it is a take on Mental Epic using just cards and envelopes with a stunning finish. Matching cards has been done before. The problem is that most routines had no finish. This one does and packs a wallop.

EFFECT: The performer calls attention to three face-down envelopes that are on a table in full view. He says these contain three predictions. The performer then has a playing card freely selected and signed while he looks away; there is no force of any kind. The selected card is then lost in the deck. The deck is given to the participant, who cuts the deck at random and deals three cards face down onto the table. The performer then shows three more envelopes. He places the three dealt cards into these three envelopes, without looking at them. Neither the performer nor the participant knows the identity of the cards inside the envelopes. The participant is then asked to randomly assign a number from 1 to 3 for each envelope. These numbers are written on the faces of the envelopes. Finally, the participant is asked to choose one of these envelopes to set aside for the grand finale.

Now for the incredible three-way climax. The performer turns over the packet of three prediction envelopes on the table. Each one also has a number from 1 to 3 written on the face of it. The performer picks up, say, the envelope that has 2 on it. He opens it and shows it contains a single playing card. The participant's envelope that he chose to mark with 2 is also opened. Both cards are seen to match! The other two envelopes with matching numbers (we will assume number 1) are opened, and those two cards also match. This double prediction is strong by itself, but the grand finale is yet to come.

Assume the envelope marked with 3 was placed aside for the grand finale. The performer hands his prediction envelope marked with 3 to the participant to open. Inside, instead of playing card, is a written prediction.

The prediction reads: "I predict the envelope set aside will contain your selected card.”

The participant opens the envelope marked with the number he chose to set aside. Sure enough, inside is his signed selected card!

Extremely easy to do. No Switches. Envelopes can be left for examination as there is nothing to find. A three-way prediction that will leave them screaming in disbelief!

Complete with all needed envelopes, prediction cards and the special gimmick that makes it all work. Comes with detailed directions detailing every nuisance that you expect from Devin Knight.

See You Tube demo here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAua--I6CoM
The great Gumbini
View Profile
Inner circle
2237 Posts

Profile of The great Gumbini
Very interesting---I'm in and as always will post a review when I've had a chance to learn it.

Good magic to all,

Eric
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
5379 Posts

Profile of RNK
This is very nice. Method is a lot like Devin's other effects- very dubious. This is a REAL fooler. I really like this one- GREAT job Devin!

RNK
Devin Knight
View Profile
V.I.P.
2493 Posts

Profile of Devin Knight
Thank you, I enjoy doing this and you are right, this is a REAL fooler.

Devin
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5845 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
Devin! Geez, you penny guys are hiding all the talent here. I've always enjoyed your products, good to see you are still creating and still allowing access to those creations to us, the unwashed masses.
The great Gumbini
View Profile
Inner circle
2237 Posts

Profile of The great Gumbini
I received my Tri-sight today and I have looked over the instructions and practiced some with it. Tomorrow I will test run it and see how it goes. It is different from what I thought it would be. This is of course a good thing since it means not only that I have a new effect but in the process learned something as well. Devin does do a great job in his instructions and covers everything you need to know.

I believe I've said this before about Devins' items---he teaches things in his effects that can be applied to other effects as well. The same holds true here with Tri-Sight. Of course like most I will probably use the idea here for just this effect, but it's nice to learn something new. In Tri-Sight you have a combination of ideas that culminate in a nice effect. I recommend this and look forward to actually performing it. BTW like most of Devins' effects YOU will put your work in too---but you will enjoy doing it.

Good magic to all,

Eric
Devin Knight
View Profile
V.I.P.
2493 Posts

Profile of Devin Knight
Eric,
Thanks for the good review. I think people who buy this will be pleasantly surprised at the method. There is more to this than meets the eye. Those who may have watched the video and thought they knew how it worked will probably be surprised to find out there is MORE to the method than what they may have assumed. There is a combination of several clever ideas that make this a killer effect in the end.
magicianroger
View Profile
Loyal user
287 Posts

Profile of magicianroger
Love it where can I get one from
Devin Knight
View Profile
V.I.P.
2493 Posts

Profile of Devin Knight
You can get it direct from me. PM if interested.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Devin Knight's Tri-Sight (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL