The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Wizard Magic Review » » Wizard Product Review - Toosh, Twisted Blizard, Flight Case, Restaurant Opener (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Craig Petty
View Profile
V.I.P.
UK
2325 Posts

Profile of Craig Petty
Hey Guys.

The new show is now live.

This week we look at Toosh, Twisted Blizard, Flight Case and The Restaurant Opener.

Hope you enjoy it guys, once again if you can let us know what you would like us to look at that would be great.

Link to show - Click Here!

Craig
davidmag
View Profile
Regular user
195 Posts

Profile of davidmag
Keep on rollin´ guys!!!
james_thecanadian_magician
View Profile
Veteran user
331 Posts

Profile of james_thecanadian_magician
Too funny.

But seriously though guys, I hope those two potential stalker type guys aren't dangerous, lol.

Take care.
davidleiper
View Profile
Regular user
124 Posts

Profile of davidleiper
Excellent as always guys!

PS slightly off topic but got your companion DVD for WOW2 and have to say it is awesome. Some great routines and really adds a lot.
shomemagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Missouri
2231 Posts

Profile of shomemagic
Craig how much is the companion dvd for Wow 2 in Us Dollars and do you accept PayPal.
Magically,

Mike King - Sho-Me Magic

You can e-mail me at: shomemagic@gmail.com
MeetMagicMike
View Profile
Inner circle
Gainesville Fl
3504 Posts

Profile of MeetMagicMike
I really enjoy your reviews. In addition to your opinions you give really useful information about the practicality and limitations of the tricks.

Is there a link I can use to go to all of your reviews past, present and future?
Magic Mike

MeetMagicMike.com

I took the Pledge
Craig Petty
View Profile
V.I.P.
UK
2325 Posts

Profile of Craig Petty
Quote:
On 2010-09-09 00:02, prestopresto wrote:
I really enjoy your reviews. In addition to your opinions you give really useful information about the practicality and limitations of the tricks.

Is there a link I can use to go to all of your reviews past, present and future?

Thanks for the comments guys, much appreciated. It's always great when Dave and I hear you are enjoying the show.

There are two ways of seeing all the shows. Go on to iTunes and search Wizard Product Review. The entire back catalogue is on there and you can subscribe to all the new shows. The other option is to go onto YouTube and search Wizard Product Review. Once again all the back catalogue should be on there. New shows go live every Monday at 12pm GSt..

Thanks again guys, hope that helps

Craig
Craig Petty
View Profile
V.I.P.
UK
2325 Posts

Profile of Craig Petty
Quote:
On 2010-09-08 23:37, shomemagic wrote:
Craig how much is the companion dvd for Wow 2 in Us Dollars and do you accept PayPal.

Hey mate, you can buy the DVD from the link below for £10 and yes they do take pay pal.

Thanks for all the kind comments about the wow DVD by the way. Several people have told Dave and I that they prefer it to the DVD that came with the gimmick which is great to hear!

Link to DVD -

http://www.worldmagicstore.com/product_i......_id=6234

Thanks again

Craig
emyers99
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
4747 Posts

Profile of emyers99
Great reviews again. Twisted Blizzard is a steal and one of my killers. DeLong is a genius.
No Show the Magician
View Profile
New user
Reynoldsburg, Ohio USA
36 Posts

Profile of No Show the Magician
Ok. Ok. I'll give you a free deck Eric. Geez. Flattery will get you everywhere with me.

Thanks again guys for the great review. Twisted Blizzard is a real worker. I know many trade show magicians use it because of the devastating effect and instant reset properties.

Enjoyed the broadcast. Keep'em coming!

Aaron DeLong
Cameron Francis
View Profile
V.I.P.
7025 Posts

Profile of Cameron Francis
Aaron, loved this ever since I first saw it. Ridiculously clever. Congrats!
MOMENT'S NOTICE LIVE 3 - Six impromptu card tricks! Out now! http://cameronfrancismagic.com/moments-notice-live-3.html
motown
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta by way of Detroit
6135 Posts

Profile of motown
Tooch (sounds like tush). A little grammer help from your yank friends across the pond.
"If you ever write anything about me after I'm gone, I will come back and haunt you."
– Karl Germain
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Wizard Magic Review » » Wizard Product Review - Toosh, Twisted Blizard, Flight Case, Restaurant Opener (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL