The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Which Tarot DVD? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
gmeister
View Profile
Inner circle
1580 Posts

Profile of gmeister
What do you use, Tony?
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13151 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
For most of my work, I use the Rohrig.

I go into a little bit of why in the conversation Enrique had with me and posted:
http://tarology.wordpress.com/2010/09/11......ony-eye/

Tony
gmeister
View Profile
Inner circle
1580 Posts

Profile of gmeister
Tony, that's a fanastic interview!

Anyone interested in Tarot (or mentalism for that matter) should read and save it. A wonderful explanation of some key areas.
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13151 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
Thank you, Enrique is a fantastic interviewer. You should look at the conversations with Scott Grossberg, Tom Hastings, John Riggs, Todd Landman, Roni Shachnaey, Ian Rowland, and the others.
http://tarology.wordpress.com/index-of-c......e-tarot/
gmeister
View Profile
Inner circle
1580 Posts

Profile of gmeister
Ah, nice crisp weather, a very dry martini and printouts of the interviews you pointed to. Thank's for helping me plan a dream evening, Tony!
sgrossberg
View Profile
Special user
Southern California
739 Posts

Profile of sgrossberg
Enrique uses the Marseilles Tarot exclusively if I recall correctly. Further, you might want to look up the works of Jodorwosky including:

http://www.hotweird.com/jodorowsky/tarot.html

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1171697375115

And, of course, don't overlook Enrique's Invisible Readings series of writings. He is a terrific and wonder-evoking thinker. I thoroughly enjoyed my "conversation" with him and now include the transcript of that exchange in my lecture notes.

Just some thoughts. Enjoy. - Scott
gmeister
View Profile
Inner circle
1580 Posts

Profile of gmeister
Thanks, Scott. Yours is one of the interviews I hope to read tonight. Thanks also for the links. I've also been going through Jodorowsky's "Way of the Tarot" to glean his thinking. There's another thread in this forum where I asked Enrique about Jodorowsky. I'm sure he's writen about that before but it's been obscured by my ignorance.
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18816 Posts

Profile of IAIN
If you listen to Scott, Tony and Enrique...you can't go wrong...i was blown away by Scott's lecture in london a few weeks ago...
I've asked to be banned
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5845 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
Wow.... I had no idea Doug Dyment and Bob Cassidy were here. I am humbled. Doug has some good material out there and should be read.

LeapingLizards: I've not seen anything come from Leaping Lizards that I would not recommend. One of the best and yet less knows guys out there.

Stuart Cumberland: No clue who he is

Joe Ridings 7 Days to Tarot is very good and is a Pdf or ebook, whatever you call it. This will teach you to read the tarot.

There is an underground DVD on the psychic business which has excellent information on the various aspects of doing readings and takes a moral stand that at times is rare. PM me ONLY if very serious.

There is a lecture coming up at International Magic in London by one of the best psychics in the field on Oct. 6-9th, the lectures are two nights each, two sets of lectures. In order for his customers not to do a search and find his name here again PM me IF you are really interested. If not going to London on those days please don't fill my box, thank you.
James Munton
View Profile
Inner circle
Dallas, TX
1199 Posts

Profile of James Munton
Yes, for anyone interested in learning from a real worker, those London lectures are not to be missed. What a fantastic opportunity. Just don't mention the octopus or you'll upset him greatly. This is literally a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.

And Dean at Leaping Lizards is a real worker and knows his stuff too.

Best,
James
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Which Tarot DVD? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL