The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » Mark Wilson, Nani Darnell, Rebo!, & Basil - 50 Years of Allakazam! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

mormonyoyoman
View Profile
Inner circle
I dug 5,000 postholes, but I have only
2440 Posts

Profile of mormonyoyoman
News from the Magic Land of Allakazam is that the 100th episode will finally occur in just a few weeks! Want to know more? Go to http://magiclandofallakazam.com/ to join the Free Allakazam club - and then take a look at the right side of the screen to see the cover to the commemorative program featuring Mark, Nani, and Basil the Yummy Bunny!

(What's that? Oh. My mistake.)

Excuse me, that should be "Basil the MAGIC Bunny!" (burp!)

When you click on that cover, you'll see a chance to be part of this celebration - indeed to be immortalized with the Allakazam family for as long as paper and ink endure. Only for the first 300 to enter, your name will be included in the program for only $20. If you want to include a message, it's $15 extra. (For a total of $35.) Greg (Wilson) hasn't told me if there's a limit on the size of the message, but I actually was brief (for once in my life)!

Then look over at the lower left of the page. You'll see quotes and links from the Allakazam Facebook page - with lotsa photos, opportunities to read the (rare) Allakazam comic book, and much, much information and reminiscence! Greg is really letting us backstage with all this, and I encourage everyone to leap forward to the dining table and feast heartedly!

Come back to the Magical Land of Allakazam, even if you've never been here before!

*jeep!
--Grandpa Chet
#ShareGoodness #ldsconf
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » Mark Wilson, Nani Darnell, Rebo!, & Basil - 50 Years of Allakazam! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL