The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Nathan Kranzo Lecture at The Delaware Knights of Magic - October 14 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Prestosteve
View Profile

0 Posts

Profile of Prestosteve
The Delaware Knights of Magic will be hosting Nathan Kranzo on October 14th.

NATHAN KRANZO IS PLANNING A FANTASTIC LECTURE FOR US! HE E-MAILED ME THE FOLLOWING: " ...there are things I decided I really wanted to share because I wanted to make this lecture special and unique. I honestly won't be performing some of these at any other lecture. This is going to be fun! "

DON'T YOU MISS THE FUN: CHECK OUT WHAT HE's GOING TO TRY TO STUFF INTO THIS LECTURE!

Diction
This is the book test that I carry with me whenever I perform. You will love it because it can be examined and instantly repeated. This can be performed for ONE person or for a theater full of people.

DRINK
Anytime, anywhere, even over the phone! You ask someone to just THINK of a drink. You give them examples of a drink they are to think of. For example Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, Coffee, Ice Tea, Milk, Orange Juice and several others. By asking them to concentrate on their drink and taste it you are able to tell them what they taste!!!

The Gift
I'll share with you my handling of a Steve Mayhew idea that I've used for over 10 years to approach people that always works.

Ultra Opener
Kranzo reveals a thought of card in a quick and humorous manner using a gimmick we all own but probably have never thought to use for this application. This is a great opener!

EZ Newspaper Prediction
It all started with Bagshawe, then Robert Nelson, Maurice Fogel, Ed Rowland, Robert Harbin, and eventually Al Koran popularized it with his classic treatment of Rowland's work. Many famous performers such as David Berglas closed with it. The newspaper prediction is a classic for a reason. I'll teach you my handling that makes it so easy.

Birthday Prediction
If you are intimidated by pocket writing you shouldn't be. I'll go over a couple of simple uses for it and teach you a very strong effect that gives you all the cover in the world. You could literally type the prediction. : )

Miracle Workhorse Card Revelation
A card merely thought of or named is produced from a sealed envelope, pocket or wallet. You will learn two self working versions using this great principle. I'll also teach a PG-13 version (if that's ok with the club) which can be seen as part of my comedy magic and mentalism show. A card called out by an audience member is pulled from my fly with no palming. Self working and NO index in your pants LOL! This always brings down the house.

Plus Kranzo's work with Stand Up Coin Magic, The Haunted Pack, All this and much MORE!!!
Nathan Kranzo
View Profile
V.I.P.
2880 Posts

Profile of Nathan Kranzo
Where is it?
check out MINDZILLA VOL. 2!!! Brand New Effects. Instant Downloads. Watch Demo Videos. Click below!!!

KranzoMagic.com
Spellbinder
View Profile
Inner circle
The Holy City of East Orange, NJ
6438 Posts

Profile of Spellbinder
I posted it on my Lecture Calendar at the address given by the Delaware Knights, but their own web-site doesn't mention it...yet. Before announcing things on the Café, clubs should make sure to update their own websites because that's where folks go to get more specific information... like the address!

http://www.dkom.org/

D.A.P. Hall, 2201 Lancaster Ave., Rt. 48, Wilmington, DE
Professor Spellbinder

Professor Emeritus at the Turkey Buzzard Academy of Magik, Witchcraft and Wizardry

http://www.magicnook.com

Publisher of The Wizards' Journals
greatpauldini
View Profile

0 Posts

Profile of greatpauldini
This lecture is linked on entry page as our next meeting OCT 14:

http://www.dkom.org

Looking forward to a great lecture by Nathan Kranzo

The WEBMASTER
Prestosteve
View Profile

0 Posts

Profile of Prestosteve
Sorry for not posting the address. I omitted it to see how many hit the DKOM would have with a lecture posting. We are new to posting on The Magic Forum. We werre told by Joshua jay that this is a great forum that reaches volumes of Magicians. Here is the information with directions. We are in Wilmigton, DE. Thank you Spellbinder for posting our web address and our meeting place. We meet every second Thursday of the month.

Our meeting is held at the Delaware Association of Police (DAP). Their address is 2201 Lancaster Avenue, Wilmington, DE 19805. Phone number (302) 652-2330.

How to get There:

From 95 N. (Commodore Barry Bridge, Walt Whitman or Ben Franklin)

Go 95 south into Delaware to exit 6 (Martin Luther King Blvd/Fourth St.)
Get in the right lane. (At the light you will be on Jackson Ave and 4th St.)
Continue straight on Jackson Ave and turn right at the second light. This will be 2nd Street. There will be a sign for Route 48 west.
Get in the right lane and go 10 lights (you will pass Joy’s Boutique on your left, Broom Street (fourth light), Judy Johnson Park (sixth light)) You will come to N. Union St (Gerardi’s Pizza on left).
Make a left on N. Union St.
Make a right at the very next light (Lancaster Ave)
The DAP is on your right side after the Zion Lutheran Church.

From 95 S. (Delaware Memorial Bridge)

Go 95 north to exit 6 (Martin Luther King Blvd/Maryland Ave.)
Bottom of the ramp is Maryland Ave.
Go to second light and make a left (2nd St.) There will be a sign for 95 S.
The next light is Jackson Ave. Continue straight and follow steps 4 -7 from above.

If you have any questions, please let me know. My name is Steve and you may reach me during the day at my work number 302) 651-1120. After 5:00 you reach me at home at (302) 737-3517. My cell phone number is (302) 897-7120.
am.magic
View Profile
New user
39 Posts

Profile of am.magic
This is a lecture not to be missed, I have seen Nate on a couple of occasions and his magic is so well worked and practical you are sure to find something which suits you.
Nathan Kranzo
View Profile
V.I.P.
2880 Posts

Profile of Nathan Kranzo
Thank you sir!
check out MINDZILLA VOL. 2!!! Brand New Effects. Instant Downloads. Watch Demo Videos. Click below!!!

KranzoMagic.com
am.magic
View Profile
New user
39 Posts

Profile of am.magic
It's an honour!!!
Prestosteve
View Profile

0 Posts

Profile of Prestosteve
Nathan Kranzo just released Mene Tekel Miracles on August 20th. I hope he showcases a couple pieces from this new DVD.
Nathan Kranzo
View Profile
V.I.P.
2880 Posts

Profile of Nathan Kranzo
For sure! I'll Mene Tekel it up.

: )

KranzoMagic.com
Prestosteve
View Profile

0 Posts

Profile of Prestosteve
This Thursday, October 14,Nathan Kranzo will be at the Delaware Knights of Magic. This is a lecture you do not want to miss. There is something for everybody. Nathan's coin routine is worth the price of admission. He is also lecturing at Denny & Lee's in Rosedale, MD on Tuesday, October 12. Denny sent out information on this lecture and it is different. Here is his lineup.

DON"T YOU MISS THE FUN: CHECK OUT WHAT HE's GOING TO TRY TO STUFF INTO THIS LECTURE!

*THE Coin Routine
This is the routine that Kranzo has honed in front of REAL people for over 15 years. The perfect opener for any table or group. The coins appear, travel from fingertip to fingertip and then vanish completely!

*Instant Everything
Ever wanted to pick your own pockets?
More specifically. Ever been looking for something in your pockets and couldn't find it? Watch as Kranzo searches for his car keys, cell phone, money, and your selected card. BAM!!!! In an instant he has produced EVERYTHING. In one hand is his phone, in the other hand is his keys, in his mouth is a wad of money and now sticking high out of his breast pocket is one card.....your card....the Queen of diamonds. Click HERE to watch: http://m1e.net/c?87808926-FnBrV3BfCl/Y2%......okh8T%2e

*Diction
This is the book test you can carry with you anywhere. You will love it because it can be examined and instantly repeated. This can be performed for ONE person or for a theater full of people. Click HERE to play a demo: http://m1e.net/c?87808926-jy.z3pAdXciUw%......cYJ8/7bk

*Back In Black
This is my handling the the "hide three object and I'll tell you who's got what" test. You can have either THREE PEOPLE hide objects or ONE person hide three objects on their body. This has received hi praise from some top Mentalists like Paul Vigil, Dick Christian, Chester Hass and Marc Paul.

*The Mind Reading Crotch
A card merely thought of or named is produced from a sealed envelope, pocket or wallet. You will learn two self working versions using this great principle. I'll also teach a PG version which can be seen as part of my comedy magic and mentalism show. A card called out by an audience member is pulled from my fly with no palming. Self working and NO index in your pants LOL! This always brings down the house.

*Mene Tekel Miracles
Nathan with share with you some of his favorite effects with the Mene Tekel Deck from his new DVD Mene Tekel Miracles. http://m1e.net/c?87808926-0i.ISiombruv6%......oXYxvSqA

*Plus Kranzo's work with performing the Haunted Pack with a BORROWED DECK, some GREAT gags and tips on approaching people.
Prestosteve
View Profile

0 Posts

Profile of Prestosteve
I just received an email from Denny & Lee's. This is a huge announcement about tonight's Nathan Kranzo lecture.

NATHAN KRANZO just sent me this email for all who show up for the lecture tonight:

"Since Denny and Denny and Lee's magic shop ROCKS I've decided to give away free lecture notes to all who show up! $15 notes for free. Never done that but it will be my way of celebrating my first lecture in the new shop." WHAT A DEAL!

On top of a great lecture, free lecture notes.

I hope to see Everyone Thursday night at the DAP in Wilmington, Delaware. You do not want to miss this incredible lecture.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Nathan Kranzo Lecture at The Delaware Knights of Magic - October 14 (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.23 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL