The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Touch By Hanson Chien (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
goatears
View Profile
Veteran user
400 Posts

Profile of goatears
I just bought touch at theory11 I like it a lot. At theory11 it is cheaper and is just the one effect. It still is a bit pricey but I really liked the effect. Any ideas for routining?
emyers99
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
4747 Posts

Profile of emyers99
I was really excited when I saw Touch performed. Had no idea how it was done but was excited to learn it. Finally got the dvd for Christmas and was excited to try it out. Tried it on the wife this morning waiting for a killer reaction...and instead got, "i don't get it." I did it again to "not impressed." Man was I bummed. I hope real world reactions are better.
hornet
View Profile
Veteran user
Herts, England
374 Posts

Profile of hornet
I got this for Christmas too on the strength of the touch effect. It may be me, but I don't get how you would get into the required position to perform the effect. Maybe someone could PM me if I'm missing something?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Touch By Hanson Chien (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL