The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Great Equipment (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

fireperformer911
View Profile
Special user
547 Posts

Profile of fireperformer911
This past weekend I got a pair of Buskergear shorts. All I can say is WOW I can hold three baseballs (it could probably handled more but that is all I use) in my pockets and you can NOT tell!!! Here is kicker they are heavy duty but so comfortable it feels like you are wearing pajamas. I like them so much I ordered second pair.

You can get them on this website. buskergear.com

Thanks Shel
TheAmbitiousCard
View Profile
Eternal Order
Northern California
13425 Posts

Profile of TheAmbitiousCard
Cool
www.theambitiouscard.com Hand Crafted Magic
Trophy Husband, Father of the Year Candidate,
Chippendale's Dancer applicant, Unofficial World Record Holder.
imgic
View Profile
Inner circle
Moved back to Midwest to see
1338 Posts

Profile of imgic
I've been looking at thier Busker's Vest...any feedback on that?
"Imagination is more important than knowledge."
imgic
View Profile
Inner circle
Moved back to Midwest to see
1338 Posts

Profile of imgic
I've been looking at thier Busker's Vest...any feedback on that?
"Imagination is more important than knowledge."
gaddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Agent of Chaos
3528 Posts

Profile of gaddy
I've got the vest (2, actually) and I use it everyday. A great piece of equipment, but I fund the topit to be too highly placed to be useful. My experience with topits being limited to the Ammar style one.

Despite that, I still use it all the time.
*due to the editorial policies here, words on this site attributed to me cannot necessarily be held to be my own.*
FunTimeAl
View Profile
Special user
987 Posts

Profile of FunTimeAl
I've got a vest too. It's a solid piece of gear. The inner/outer pocket connection is very well thought out and helped me create new sequences with my sponge ball routine.
MagiCol
View Profile
Special user
Dargaville, New Zealand
929 Posts

Profile of MagiCol
I got the workers' vest. I use it every time I'm out on the street, and would feel lost without it. I value it highly even though I don't use many of its features [because of the tricks I do]. The outer waist-height pockets are big, and you get a nicely-positioned thumb tip holder in one of those pockets that I shortened to suit my TT. Don't be afraid to discuss features with before you buy.
The presentation makes the magic.
Jerry
View Profile
Inner circle
Some where in Florida
1406 Posts

Profile of Jerry
I order a vest two weeks ago, still waiting for delivery. I will let you know once I try it out after it arrives.

MagiCol, FunTimeAl, what is your opinion on the Topit feature do you agree with Gaddy? Any troubles with the Topit feature?

Gaddy, you stated that you order two, did you ask for adjustments on the Topit for the second vest?

My understanding is that each vest is made to order.

JerryB
gaddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Agent of Chaos
3528 Posts

Profile of gaddy
Quote:
On 2010-09-14 22:38, Jerry wrote:
I order a vest two weeks ago, still waiting for delivery. I will let you know once I try it out after it arrives.

MagiCol, FunTimeAl, what is your opinion on the Topit feature do you agree with Gaddy? Any troubles with the Topit feature?

Gaddy, you stated that you order two, did you ask for adjustments on the Topit for the second vest?

My understanding is that each vest is made to order.

JerryB
No I didn't. Perhaps I should have. Cheers!
*due to the editorial policies here, words on this site attributed to me cannot necessarily be held to be my own.*
FunTimeAl
View Profile
Special user
987 Posts

Profile of FunTimeAl
I believe each vest is made to order. I added magnets to mine like Cellini suggested in his Art of Street Performing video, so my topits work like a charm.
solrak29
View Profile
Special user
NY Metro
936 Posts

Profile of solrak29
Where are can you find these vest?
To Find Me On The Pitch, Follow me :On Twitter
Checkout my pseudo blog : The Sidewalk Performers Forum

"I intend to live forever, or die trying" - Groucho Marx
Jerry
View Profile
Inner circle
Some where in Florida
1406 Posts

Profile of Jerry
Solrak check here:

http://www.buskergear.com/shop/?page_id=......ct_id=14

I order one (vest) on the 6th of this month, it has not ship out yet. Bob emailed me stating typically it takes two weeks to make, so hopefully it will be finished by the end of this week. There are good pictures on the website.

Once I recieve the vest I will glady update everyone.

Fireperformer; gaddy; and FunTimeAl how good is the turn around on products you have order?
gaddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Agent of Chaos
3528 Posts

Profile of gaddy
Very good. Bobby is truly on the up-and-up.
MagiCol
View Profile
Special user
Dargaville, New Zealand
929 Posts

Profile of MagiCol
Jerry, I make minimal use of my top left pocket topit to pull out of it a long silk that I have tucked into the optional big pocket across the inside back of the vest.
I would have liked my vest to be several inches longer in the back as the big inside pocket there is too high for me to reach back into.
I mentioned earlier how much I like my vest - I've had it almost 2 years now.
Best wash is in warm water only. Ask Bobby if you don't get washing instructions with the vest.
The presentation makes the magic.
The Mighty Fool
View Profile
Inner circle
I feel like a big-top tent having
2140 Posts

Profile of The Mighty Fool
Those sound awesome! That little site is growing slowly but surely!
Everybody wants to beleive.....we just help them along.
Jerry
View Profile
Inner circle
Some where in Florida
1406 Posts

Profile of Jerry
I was pleasantly surprise to receive my vest today!

Everything is as advertised. Re-enforced pockets entries, two holders for TT, two T0p***, all pocket access (ready in between the lines). I understand Gaddy's point about certain pocket positions. I going to follow FunTimeAl's suggestion and get the Cellini DVD's to make the vest modification.

I want to work with the vest some more, but so far (for me at least) this is one of the most important tools I have purchased. I have been researching the various options of this type and this seems to be the best of the best.

I am considering doing Busking as a profession and I am trying to line-up all of my equipment, this is my keystone. I will update further.

JerryB
gaddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Agent of Chaos
3528 Posts

Profile of gaddy
Quote:
On 2010-09-16 18:50, MagiCol wrote:
Jerry, I make minimal use of my top left pocket topit to pull out of it a long silk that I have tucked into the optional big pocket across the inside back of the vest.
I would have liked my vest to be several inches longer in the back as the big inside pocket there is too high for me to reach back into.
I mentioned earlier how much I like my vest - I've had it almost 2 years now.
Best wash is in warm water only. Ask Bobby if you don't get washing instructions with the vest.

I totally agree. This vest was built for someone of average trunk/torso size. With a few 3 inches or so of extra length, it would prefect fit taller guys with longer torsos.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Great Equipment (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL